Country Cup 2008

See Jase, in the book of Chandler that'd be called 'constructive criticism'.
Now you wish your team had a coach huh? Maybe Chopper Read is available.
Now I am sure the book of Chandler would only consist of pictures and not much else,nude ones at that, for an under-achieving intellect of his nature could not comprehend any real literature!

Country Cup odds for the men are
5/2 ~ Albury
4/1 ~ Colac
5/1 ~ Latrobe Valley
8/1 ~ Ballarat
10/1 ~ Geelong
24/1 ~ Bendigo
30/1 ~ Warrnambool
40/1 ~ Sunraysia
50/1 ~ Shepparton
50/1 ~ Sale
5000/1 ~ Ovens & Murray

As per betting on Vbookie.

Also the bye has not been included;)

Rob

Now I am sure the book of Chandler would only consist of pictures and not much else,nude ones at that, for an under-achieving intellect of his nature could not comprehend any real literature!
Another candiate for post of the thread:rofl:

We certainly are: In the event of a bye existing, (which it does) teams will bowl against vacancy scores for points. A vacancy score of 180 for men and 170 for women will apply. (Therefore the scores to win are 181 for the men and 171 for the women.) Where a bye is not bowled, (which it will be) no points will be awarded.
Can be bad bowling the bye for points at times.
Rob
thanks Rob -- typical just when we finally draw the bye before a break we have to bowl the game:(

On amounts that have been bet not the odds quoted on there.:Lighten:
Rob

Depends on which way you look at it
If you take it on numbers of bets made (not amounts) then
Sunraysia - 24 bets
Warrnambool - 18 bets
Ballarat - 13 bets
would be your three favourites

Not everyone that bets has millions of vbookie money...

Actually, i must admit i am surprised at how many people have put bets on vbookie -- it is over 100 bets so far

Sorry Rob, I thought it was
Country Cup odds for the men are
5/2 - Alcohol Consumption in Ballarat will increase this weekend to a new level where the local government will earn so much tax from the sale that Kryal Castle will be fully refurbished in time for the next Country Cup in Ballarat - probably Render the outside walls a nice salmon for Shepp to feel at home then.
4/1 - Chandler will influence many games on the weekend, the majority will not be the lanes his team are playing on.
5/1 - At the customary shirt swapping session, two buffed and toned (NOT) male players will reveal their torso's for the masses to drool (read vomit) over and cause hours of therapy to erase the memory.
8/1 - This thread will continue for 2 months after the event.
10/1 - Griffo will clear atleast 4 lanes with a good Monday morning, after grog fart - the man has a talent.
24/1 - The coaches challenge will happen.
30/1 - A Garioch won't make Allstars.
40/1 - Jason Way won't put on a show (Should be 10,000,000/1) displaying why he is one of Country Vics greats (ever).
50/1 - Anyone will actually get enough sleep on the weekend.
50/1 - Anyone will complain about not getting enough sleep on the weekend.
5000/1 - After the inaugural 'I throw a bigger hook than you' contest between Kevvy (filling in for fast Eddie) and Farky, powerplayers will change the way they approach the game.
To all competing, drive safe, have fun and bowl well.
Country Cup IS one of the best events of its type and it is a tribute to the guys and girls who show up year after year and give their all. Enjoy.
Good luck to Ballarat, hope all machines run well and the condition is fair to all.
Good luck
David

Thanks Dave,
Might have a couple of dollars on one or two of those odds.

Hope to see you on Monday.

Rob

They look good odds David.:5shotss:

Im just after odds on if i can beat a opponent by 100 pins?

Also is there any odds for red and yellow cards or maybe even a streaker like last night in the cricket.?

Have done it in recent C/Cups. Maybe the game when i play Motta or you know someone of his inability.:whip:

Deano

They look good odds David.:5shotss:
Im just after odds on if i can beat a opponent by 100 pins?
Also is there any odds for red and yellow cards or maybe even a streaker like last night in the cricket.?
Have done it in recent C/Cups. Maybe the game when i play Motta or you know someone of his inability.:whip:
Deano

Be nice Deano, we could be rude and target someone for a '100 pins over oponent' award but ........ we won't. If you do, I'll buy you a beer. :beerchug:

Yellow and Reds, the odds were never low enough for me to fill in those categories. But with Craig keeping you stable, hey, you might turn over a new leaf. Concerned Dean, nice to his opponents, generous in his on lane gestures (and I have seen you in action there remember) and courteous when he loses. :rotflmao:Yeah right, next thing you'll be bowling a down n in shot throwing 5 revs! Hey, then you could bowl for colac! ;)

As for streaking. Just be careful you don't foul!
You and Motta Nudie run in the womens final match maybe?

Back
Top Bottom