Country Cup 2008

Be nice Deano, we could be rude and target someone for a '100 pins over oponent' award but ........ we won't. If you do, I'll buy you a beer. :beerchug:
Yellow and Reds, the odds were never low enough for me to fill in those categories. But with Craig keeping you stable, hey, you might turn over a new leaf. Concerned Dean, nice to his opponents, generous in his on lane gestures (and I have seen you in action there remember) and courteous when he loses. :rotflmao:Yeah right, next thing you'll be bowling a down n in shot throwing 5 revs! Hey, then you could bowl for colac! ;)
As for streaking. Just be careful you don't foul!
You and Motta Nudie run in the womens final match maybe?
The running of the Yeti and Michelin man cup?

Deano said:
Im just after odds on if i can beat a opponent by 100 pins?
Also is there any odds for red and yellow cards or maybe even a streaker like last night in the cricket.?
Have done it in recent C/Cups. Maybe the game when i play Motta or you know someone of his inability.:whip:
Deano

I am a caniditate for both sides of that, as I am a distinguished member of beating someone, and beating beaten by someone, by 100 pins! Both of whom are regulars on here!

30/1 - A Garioch won't make Allstars.

i'll have $10 on that

40/1 - Jason Way won't put on a show (Should be 10,000,000/1) displaying why he is one of Country Vics greats (ever).

if i bet against him every game, he won't perform, i'll have $20 on that

I am a caniditate for both sides of that, as I am a distinguished member of beating someone, and beating beaten by someone, by 100 pins! Both of whom are regulars on here!

the only thing your a candidate for is getting very few games

i rang kevvy, regarding the "media ban"

he denied that its happening, but as i have seen in the last 36 hours......... no kevvy

thats ok, we will just talk twice as much at ballarat to make up for it

No Media ban here craig and I only rang you because I missed your call earlier that day ;) but Its good to know you guys miss me when I'm not about

5000/1 - After the inaugural 'I throw a bigger hook than you' contest between Kevvy (filling in for fast Eddie) and Farky, powerplayers will change the way they approach the game

Come on D'mac I get at least 5 cm's and 2 more revs than Farqy between us we'd have to be in the 13 -15 rev range :D

No Media ban here craig and I only rang you because I missed your call earlier that day ;) but Its good to know you guys miss me when I'm not about
Come on D'mac I get at least 5 cm's and 2 more revs than Farqy between us we'd have to be in the 13 -15 rev range :D

Well if you're going to win so easy, maybe Eddie could make a guest appearance. ;)

See you Monday

C'mon Kev. Talk the truth. I was definitely getting more revs than you when I last played at hook city. I think you have it the wrong way round.

Good to see that you have finally made an appearance back on this site.

I was definitely getting more revs than you when I last played at hook city.

Now that I have picked myself up from the floor, Dave you only get to count the forward revolutions on the ball, not the the backward ones.;)

And as for the BIG STREAK, there are bad mental images already let alone mental scarring if it happened. But the idea of one of the ladies giving Motta a hip and shoulder as he leaps over a ball return has merit:stretcher: or even getting towel flicked all the way:thumbup:

Rob

I might have to mention the streaking bussiness to Rowie I'm sure he'd help out in sum way shape of form

Actually could you imagine Deano and Motta jumpin the Ball return with Rowie CLOSE in tow

Now that I have picked myself up from the floor, Dave you only get to count the forward revolutions on the ball, not the the backward ones.;)
And as for the BIG STREAK, there are bad mental images already let alone mental scarring if it happened. But the idea of one of the ladies giving Motta a hip and shoulder as he leaps over a ball return has merit:stretcher: or even getting towel flicked all the way:thumbup:
Rob

I might have to mention the streaking bussiness to Rowie I'm sure he'd help out in sum way shape of form
Actually could you imagine Deano and Motta jumpin the Ball return with Rowie CLOSE BEHIND

So if we combine these two, the headline would read
'Motta slammed by female Andrew Symonds impersonator.
Rowie bringing up rear lends a hand to get Jason back up' ????

If he's gonna jump the ball return, that explains why Ballarat have those perspex guards on the returns - ooooh, that'd hurt. :bounce:

As for Farky counting the revs, thats why he took off his wrist strap, ran out of fingers on his left hand. ;)

not long to go now.. just wanna wish everyone good luck and those who are driving down, be safe. see you all soon!!

Back
Top Bottom