Country Cup 2008

the only secret still running, is who is coaching ballarat (which i do know)

bendigo have no secrets, i just spent a weekend there

all cards are on the table, so now its just time to get on with it and have some fun with it

As for your trip to Bendigo, now we have found out a little sectret about you Craig.

Are you going to do the big announcement at Ballarat.:);):p:D

Come saturday morning its goin to be game on no matter what..

Any one who takes the internet seriously is pretty silly.
Shep and the media ban just proves they cant handle a bit of banter..

Bit nervous are we guys?

Must admit, it is pretty good reading.

Craig - you're in full swing. Keep it going, you've nearly got Sunraysia over the line before the first ball.

I'll talk with you over a little wager when I see you.

Must admit, it is pretty good reading.
Craig - you're in full swing. Keep it going, you've nearly got Sunraysia over the line before the first ball.
Last time he had a team over the line before a ball was bowled he didnt count on the underdogs upsetting his little party. Can we see the G.O. make a return;)

So, that would be all secrets exposed then....
(I wondered what Chris Mesagno was doing at the skins event when he was not bowling)

Not all the secrets, we still have the wombat yet to be exposed.

We have all been practicing our accents for him.

Woody having a coach for the brain ~ interesting;)

As for Kev, I have noticed him on here reading alot, just not brave enough to post, same with Petey and Paige:surrender::surrender:

Rob

Maybe we could witness a battle of the Coaches and their Brains.
Sunraysia plays Ballarat with a side round of 'The Weakest Link' maybe? ;)

Dont forget Shepp, they have Ol' Parlbs giving them a hand on the weekend.:D

Hope the bunny has been giving a hand changing those dirty nappies.:new_shocked:

Rob

All these coaches, what a crock..............obviously you all dont trust in your natural talent like us teams who just take ourselves............ and win without any help! :p

Maybe we could witness a battle of the Coaches and their Brains.

OMG This Is Gunna Be Good.

Ive Been Coached By All 3, Just Hope Chris Bring His Toy Toilet With Him So

Ballarat Guys Can Flush All Their Bad Habbits Away ;)

Lisa

Who is having a practice chuck on Friday night? (And i dont mean the type you are thinking i normaly would). We should get some kind of thing happening
Any one interested?
Hey princess, definately some cards after practice!

Who is having a practice chuck on Friday night? (And i dont mean the type you are thinking i normaly would). We should get some kind of thing happening
Any one interested?

Now now Jason, don't get jealous of teams who have coaches just cause you don't. If you're nice I am sure Craig, Dr Chris and Wayne will give you some help. :p You bowl kinda funny, your eyes are too beady, all that sort of stuff. ;)

Maybe the coaches could bring their gear and Friday night practice is 'The Coaches Challenge' it used to happen with certain Presidents Shield Teams.
Would it just be three coaches or are there more?

All these coaches, what a crock..............obviously you all dont trust in your natural talent like us teams who just take ourselves............ and win without any help! :p

Without any help...HA.... you blokes would have been buggered in the past without the famous Judy giving a hand. She deserves a medal for the stress you lot used to give her;)

Any one interested?

We have lanes booked at 2.30 Friday, then retiring to the pub and beer garden next door to the motel. And yes the cards are already packed.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom