Country Cup 2008

Sledging has been goin for 6 months already Deano lol ... seems people have run out of insults.. i mean things to say already.. :surrender:

:p

Well that means we might just have to start sledging each other. Motta and Woza must be having lunch together working out a game plan. Shep is doin their ironing, washing, cooking and back scrubbing roster. Farqy has Bendigo down the pub today and every 3rd day until C/Cup. Woody probly is doin similar with Ballarat but the would be drinking soft drink or juice.

Deano

Sledging each other? isnt wednesday nights league enough :rofl:

As for Shep.. between pete and well pete, i think all their duties are accounted for :p

god you are nasty

poor old woody, is sitting back minding his own business, and here you go stomping on him

nice work mate :)

Learnt from the best. See everyone thought you were up here coaching the C/cup team but all we were doin was plotting our next victims.

Oh yeah by the way those Blues went well last nite.

Deano

Learnt from the best. See everyone thought you were up here coaching the C/cup team but all we were doin was plotting our next victims.
Oh yeah by the way those Blues went well last nite.
Deano

nice call deano

you can tell me all about it, whilst you peel the oranges

Craig,
Where are the odds!!!!!!!!!!

Heres a start
Mens
Warrnambool 2/1 Win Just maybe to strong this year
Shepparton 2/1 Bridesmaids Only because of the pink;)
Geelong 5/1 win Dont think as strong as usual (may as well be 50/1)
Horsham bowling 2009 Ccup 1/5
Bowlarama bowling 2009 Ccup 100/1
Sale beating Latrobe Valley once this year 2/1
Sale beating Warrnambool 1000/1
Latrobe Valley not spitting the dummy (woza) 500/1
Ballarat finishing above 5th 10/1
Albury finishing in the top half 10/1

:p:p:p:p:p

There could be a last minute change to one of the teams' roster. ;)
(b) Each association secretary must notify the current Tournament Director at least twenty-eight (28) days before the commencement of the tournament the names of all participating members.
Hope everyone had there team sheet in, would hate for anyone not on someones reserve list to miss out, hopefully this rule wont effect anyones lineups;)

The scary thing was Ray that i havent even had a drink. Travy its ok. The doggies will go well even though essendon had 11 players in the team last night that had played less than 5 games. Year of the Baby Bombers.
They are awsome they will win the flag without losing a game and beer will start falling in place of rain, Oh what a world it will be:salute:

Well that means we might just have to start sledging each other. Motta and Woza must be having lunch together working out a game plan. Shep is doin their ironing, washing, cooking and back scrubbing roster. Farqy has Bendigo down the pub today and every 3rd day until C/Cup. Woody probly is doin similar with Ballarat but the would be drinking soft drink or juice.
Deano
Wozza and the managment staffs meeting agenda:
1 - How to keep Jason out of Sunraysia's hotel on Friday night?
2 - How to keep Jason from playing District Cricket finals the weekend before?
3 - How to find Bosma a bed that he will fit into?
4 - How to teach the ladies to BE QUIET!
5 - How to teach the team to bowl on synthetics.

See Dean we dont need help to sledge ourselves.

We have a flash motel this year will be hard to keep everyone out not just jason.
Dean has a spa bath in his so you can all join him to watch the footy..

Wozza and the managment staffs meeting agenda:
1 - How to keep Jason out of Sunraysia's hotel on Friday night?
2 - How to keep Jason from playing District Cricket finals the weekend before?
3 - How to find Bosma a bed that he will fit into?
4 - How to teach the ladies to BE QUIET!
5 - How to teach the team to bowl on synthetics.
See Dean we dont need help to sledge ourselves.
1. 9pm curfew
2. Easy free beer at any other location
3. When you are that big you can sleep anywhere you want
4. Mission Impossible
5. What are synthetics - thats the stuff you play 2. on isnt it

Craig,
Where are the odds!!!!!!!!!!
Heres a start
Mens
Sale beating Latrobe Valley once this year 2/1
Which year are you referring to cause it definetly wont be this year. Might have to buy some more glue to make that two people that are going to get a pasting - I would even stick my neck out and say that Sale has never beaten Latrobe in a CCUp that I have been involved in ;)

Back
Top Bottom