Country Cup 2008

8.55pm L/Valley Vs O & M
9.50pm L/Valley Vs Shepparton
10.45pm Sunraysia Vs L/Valley
11.40pm L/Valley Vs Sale ~ Now a supported Grudge match due to previous posts.:p
We have the Bye the last game. Might have to hang back and cheer and barrack a little.;)
3 big matches to finish day 1 with for the big boy's from L/Valley
Rob
Going to be a tough game against any team this year, but we will be glad to have your support through those tough times:D (And will thank you guys for waiting around so i can have someone drive me home;))

what you worries about saturday nights draw for????

you'll be on the bench by then

we're are we hiding this year 2, 3 or 4 ............. mr "avoid a tough match"
Any spot will be tough for me, i know!

gees motts, your tournament might be over by 11.40 after dropping 14 points to shep and us

Ahh enough with the nicey nice, what the hell would you know you silly old hack, go play with the seniors where you belong!!!!!:fyou1:

Motta the success you will have on the weekend is when Essendon do win. Other than that you can help me peel the lemons for Craig on the timber. On another thought how about we keep the lemons for us and the tequila. One tequila Two tequila Motta's on the floor. Oh well thats just a yearly C/Cup thing with him. Got a spare bed in my room like Geelong if you passout again like in Geelong.

Must have a stiff neck now.;) Bad call mate and you have to play them on synthetics again:D
Got to love having you there for these occasions. Woza will have to actually think before he types next time.:p
Rob
Thinking is overrated;) Imagine how many fewer posts that would be on here if everyone thought before they posted;) and it wouldnt be as fun
You could understand it if it had happened in 1997 or 1999 and he has since forgotten, but TWICE in the last 3 years -- the big fella must be getting forgetful
Did you say twice - Can I have a recount ;)
Be a while since Sale has gone in Favourites against Latrobe but can they live up to the expectations that they have earnt. The Latrobe underdogs have brought down 'bigger' favourites than Sale before

I will have ten with you Woza that you cant beat them 7 - 0 in either game against them.

Well well well. Only 10 days now till the action hots up and to see who talks the talk and walks the walk. Who will win? Not being bias at all but i beleive in my team (male and female) that this year is our best chance we have and have never been more confident in my team mates. So in saying all that i rekon we are a chance of clean sweeping everything. Thats just my opinion. Good luck to all. (especially Woza,Motta,Kev,Pete,Farqy,and everyone else i have hung crap on for the last 3 months.)

Deano

Well well well. Only 10 days now till the action hots up and to see who talks the talk and walks the walk. Who will win? Not being bias at all but i beleive in my team (male and female) that this year is our best chance we have and have never been more confident in my team mates. So in saying all that i rekon we are a chance of clean sweeping everything. Thats just my opinion. Good luck to all. (especially Woza,Motta,Kev,Pete,Farqy,and everyone else i have hung crap on for the last 3 months.)Deano
walks the walk.
Sometimes a little hard to do at C/C
Good luck to all. (especially Woza,Motta,Kev,Pete,Farqy,and everyone else i have hung crap on for the last 3 months.)
Is that really you Big Mac or is Jaq on your computer?

Nah it is definitley me mate. So are you goin to bowl against us? Just make sure you dont bowl crap the game before. That goes to you to Woza.

Nah it is definitley me mate. So are you goin to bowl against us? Just make sure you dont bowl crap the game before. That goes to you to Woza.
I starting to agree with you Motta - who is posting under your name Deano ;)
Couldnt see Chandler bringing a caring sharing element to the side;)

Hey all looking forward to the weekend to see who can walk the walk and talk the talk should be a big one got the jimmy slabs packed already
CHEERS

Back
Top Bottom