Country Cup 2008

Well it isnt long now and considering that its been very very quiet on here. So thought id say a few things.:gossip:

So how are things goin down in good old La Trobe Valley boys?? Hope you guys are practicing heaps. Because i know you guys can do it. You been in to the tattooist Woza? Im sure he said you went in to see if they had a wooden spoon they could tattoo on you. Maybe you and Motta will get matching ones this year.:sorry:

Now on to Shep. Now i hope you are all working as a team which im sure you are because that is the Shep way i here.;) So now before you guys go away just make sure you know who is doing the ironing duties, the washing duties,:suck_kr: the dishes, and who is washing whos back because you got to make sure everything is ready. Pete Pete Pete all im saying is i cant wait. :stretcher: Oh yeah here is a team pic. :telletubbies::telletubbies:

Well thats that for now. Oh yeah Motta we have a crucial decision to make on the Saturday night im pretty sure the NAB cup G/Final is on and im pretty sure the Bombers will make it.

Deano

You been in to the tattooist Woza? Im sure he said you went in to see if they had a wooden spoon they could tattoo on you. Maybe you and Motta will get matching ones this year.:sorry:
Deano

Hmmm now I wonder where the tattoo would go - obviously you haven't seen Woza lately.

Liz

So how are things goin down in good old La Trobe Valley boys?? Hope you guys are practicing heaps. Because i know you guys can do it.
Well we have proven that we can - more than what I can say for you guys ;)
You been in to the tattooist Woza?
As a matter of fact I have ;)
Im sure he said you went in to see if they had a wooden spoon they could tattoo on you. Maybe you and Motta will get matching ones this year.:sorry:
No I was really going to get a portait of you - you are the one I aspire to be Deano:inlove:

we have a crucial decision to make on the Saturday night im pretty sure the NAB cup G/Final is on and im pretty sure the Bombers will make it.
Deano
Sorry deano.. the bulldogs will beat essendon this week so that screws your theory there mate ;)
Less than 3 weeks out and is that trouble I smekk in camp Sunraysia - You have your hands full Chucky;)

Well done Woza 3 posts in a row. Never thought you could do that. Hey i know you guys can do it but yeah. Chucky dosent have his hands full he was up here on the weekend and did alot with the team. That was my first coaching session with Craig for who knows how long. Was definitley worth it and im quite sure the rest of the team agrees. Travis you are right you will probly beat us this weekend so i wont have to worry bout goin to the footy then.

I have a list for all the men's teams and most of the womens teams - i will post it tomorrow - it will give us something to do :D

Team listings (as posted on total bowling) for this year -- (no-one posted Warrnambool women's team)

Attachments

• Cup Teams 2008.xls
    33.5 KB · Views: 75
Nice work Gary, Should change your name to Mr Statistic.

And Rob, it sounds like the bowl gets a bit quiet during the day. you must have a lot of time on your hands :D:p
Are you ready for the big match on saturday night? I already have the beer in the fridge

Back
Top Bottom