Country Cup 2008

Dont tell me Mr. Chester is Sunraysia's secret weapon? Haha. 2 weeks to go, surely your going to let the cat out of the bag prior to the big weekend.

Hey All Our Trials HAve Finished And Teams Announced
Mens Team
Kevin Wilkins
Tim Thompson
Peter Emmett
Chris Hamilton
Paul Kerr
Luke Daniel
Tim Piastri
Manager Wayne Parlby

Interesting..looks like women can bowl the mens division after all.
:wedgie:

Mr Chester is all talk and no action. Not funny at all. Why arent you bowling C/Cup? Are you to good for it? Or is there a I in team for you.:mad:

the year that craig in his crappy lil commodore beat ray who had a turbo charged street machine in a drag
Yes Craig I know, you had your little moment of glory there that year. . 500+ hp in the wet isn't much fun so I opted out . . guess I let u have that one. . It pulled an acceptable burnout that year I recall. . ha ha .

I know it's Deano, and I've seen him bowl in Bendigo, so I'm not unfamiliar with his game. Really don't know why I keep getting called out on these threads. I haven't made any derogatory remarks about anyone's bowling. But if you all keep insisting that I shoe up, I might have to do just that. After all I am bowling 3 games a week. The reason I'm not bowling Country Cup is that I wasn't eligible this year, or the last 6 years for that matter.

I believe my accomplishments in this sport speak for themselves, so I'll leave it at that.

Yeah well you may have accomplished alot in bowling and good for you. Its not as if Country Cup is like a world cup but for us Country Bowlers its our little world cup. Hopefully when i get to your age im still bowling C/Cup, still on here sledging. One thing i have learnt there is always someone better. You said in a earlier post that you wish you were 40 years old again. So do i. All im trying to say is that this is C/Cup. There are egos in C/Cup but at the end of the day we are all mates. Woza and Motta have won more C/Cups that me. Im happy for them. I hate to lose to Shep and i give i get in there ears more than any other team (apart from when Chucky was playing for Geelong) Kev would no more than anybody. I cop it back twice as hard maybe even 3 times, but there my mates at the end of the day. We take the bowling serious on the lanes. But as soon as we are off them we are all mates. We dont care who has bowled how many 300's, or who has won 18 Pooncarie Tenpin Cups or who averages 210 since 1848. Im inviting you to come down to Ballarat this year and watch one of the best C/Cups on history. You mite even enjoy it. Even the bowlers from the city or that didnt make C/Cup come down support the bowlers its one of the best tournaments goin around. Im not calling you out on this thread im inviting you and everyone else to come down and see why C/Cup is such a big thing for us.

Well thats enough for me ive just watched my Bombers win. Gee we are good. Watch the bombers fly up up to win the premiership flag. Our boys who play ...... Sorry i was getting carried away we have won 2 games this year already.

Deano
Vote 1 Bowler of the Year Pooncarie and districts. ;)

Yeah well you may have accomplished alot in bowling and good for you. Its not as if Country Cup is like a world cup but for us Country Bowlers its our little world cup. Hopefully when i get to your age im still bowling C/Cup, still on here sledging. One thing i have learnt there is always someone better. You said in a earlier post that you wish you were 40 years old again. So do i. All im trying to say is that this is C/Cup. There are egos in C/Cup but at the end of the day we are all mates. Woza and Motta have won more C/Cups that me. Im happy for them. I hate to lose to Shep and i give i get in there ears more than any other team (apart from when Chucky was playing for Geelong) Kev would no more than anybody. I cop it back twice as hard maybe even 3 times, but there my mates at the end of the day. We take the bowling serious on the lanes. But as soon as we are off them we are all mates. We dont care who has bowled how many 300's, or who has won 18 Pooncarie Tenpin Cups or who averages 210 since 1848. Im inviting you to come down to Ballarat this year and watch one of the best C/Cups on history. You mite even enjoy it. Even the bowlers from the city or that didnt make C/Cup come down support the bowlers its one of the best tournaments goin around. Im not calling you out on this thread im inviting you and everyone else to come down and see why C/Cup is such a big thing for us.

Well thats enough for me ive just watched my Bombers win. Gee we are good. Watch the bombers fly up up to win the premiership flag. Our boys who play ...... Sorry i was getting carried away we have won 2 games this year already.

Deano
Hey Deano, that sounds like one of those chats that we have had many a time after a slab of jimmy's . . deep, meaningful and truthful . . . I luv it dude. . Can't add much more too that. .

Deano

Well said deano..

You can keep your pooncarie bowler of the year all to yourself :rofl:

The bombers had an easy win, the dogs played shyte... they better improve before the real season starts or we'll be wooden spoon candidates by round 5 :confused:

The scary thing was Ray that i havent even had a drink. Travy its ok. The doggies will go well even though essendon had 11 players in the team last night that had played less than 5 games. Year of the Baby Bombers.

Deano
Couldnt have said it any better Deano :smiley.php:

P.S. - Where do I vote;)

Well i thought i better say somthing half serious because most things i say are just stirring the pot.:tongue4:

Back
Top Bottom