Country Cup 2008

Just "dropped" in to check out how the Sunraysia country cup team thread was going and noticed a couple of ring ins from Latrobe Valley have been posting -- is that allowed? :)

Which year are you referring to cause it definetly wont be this year. Might have to buy some more glue to make that two people that are going to get a pasting - I would even stick my neck out and say that Sale has never beaten Latrobe in a CCUp that I have been involved in ;)

Gary

How about answering this question? Do you have any stats on this one?

;)

Liz

Which year are you referring to cause it definetly wont be this year. Might have to buy some more glue to make that two people that are going to get a pasting - I would even stick my neck out and say that Sale has never beaten Latrobe in a CCUp that I have been involved in ;)
I don't have team records for 1997, 1999-2001 - so this is just 2002-2007 (total of 12 games head to head)

Game 2 - 2005 in Geelong -- Sale 891 bt Latrobe Valley 867 (Woza 180, Motta 154)

Game 15 - 2006 in Bendigo -- Sale 956 bt Latrobe valley 927 (Woza 193, Motta-pine)

(the other game in Bendigo in 2006 --LV 975 bt Sale 974).

Both times Sale won it was on Synthetics -- i wonder if that is an omen.....

I would even stick my neck out and say that Sale has never beaten Latrobe in a CCUp that I have been involved in ;)

Must have a stiff neck now.;) Bad call mate and you have to play them on synthetics again:D

Just "dropped" in to check out how the Sunraysia country cup team thread was going and noticed a couple of ring ins from Latrobe Valley have been posting -- is that allowed? :)

Gary, the young bucks are just getting a little excited, I think they will calm down a little by weeks end.

I don't have team records for 1997, 1999-2001 - so this is just 2002-2007 (total of 12 games head to head)
Game 2 - 2005 in Geelong -- Sale 891 bt Latrobe Valley 867 (Woza 180, Motta 154)
Game 15 - 2006 in Bendigo -- Sale 956 bt Latrobe valley 927 (Woza 193, Motta-pine)
(the other game in Bendigo in 2006 --LV 975 bt Sale 974).
Both times Sale won it was on Synthetics -- i wonder if that is an omen.....

Got to love having you there for these occasions. Woza will have to actually think before he types next time.:p

Rob

Got to love having you there for these occasions. Woza will have to actually think before he types next time.:p
Rob
You could understand it if it had happened in 1997 or 1999 and he has since forgotten, but TWICE in the last 3 years -- the big fella must be getting forgetful :p

Good Morning all
Just would like to announce the new proud parents of Chris Hamilton and Elisha Morgon on the arrival of Kaylee Jae Hamilton. Weighed in at 7 pounds and 6 oz. Born at 9am this morning.
Congratulations to both!!

Good Morning all
Just would like to announce the new proud parents of Chris Hamilton and Elisha Morgon on the arrival of Kaylee Jae Hamilton. Weighed in at 7 pounds and 6 oz. Born at 9am this morning.

Congratulations Hamma and Elisha, now life changes.

Rob

PS... Knew you were good for something;)

Good Morning all

Congratulations to you both. As Rob said, now life changes. Lol.

Must have a stiff neck now.;) Bad call mate and you have to play them on synthetics again:D
Gary, the young bucks are just getting a little excited, I think they will calm down a little by weeks end.
Rob

who's excited? definately aint me :p

Good Morning all

congratulation to chris and elsha on the new arrive......

cheers Matt Hagley

Sale beating Latrobe Valley once this year 2/1
So that makes LV what odds to beat Sale in both games, what about not even dropping an individual game to them!
I will take a lazy thou that Sale does NOT beat LV in either game overall this year. Especially if practice is anthing to go by, Grumpie wouldnt even get on the lanes against us, sending in the kids to get a ass kicking and shatter them before they even get to the big show! I told him to get down on the lanes and man up but to no avail!:p

We have a flash motel this year will be hard to keep everyone out not just jason.
Dean has a spa bath in his so you can all join him to watch the footy..
Thats right Essendon will be the champions, we must be able to have the TV on at the bowl , hopefully we have a bye, or i will be sitting out! Maybe sitting out anyway the way i have started the year;) Does anyone have saturday nights draw on hand?

8.55pm L/Valley Vs O & M
9.50pm L/Valley Vs Shepparton
10.45pm Sunraysia Vs L/Valley
11.40pm L/Valley Vs Sale ~ Now a supported Grudge match due to previous posts.:p

We have the Bye the last game. Might have to hang back and cheer and barrack a little.;)

3 big matches to finish day 1 with for the big boy's from L/Valley

Rob

what you worries about saturday nights draw for????

you'll be on the bench by then

we're are we hiding this year 2, 3 or 4 ............. mr "avoid a tough match"

Back
Top Bottom