Country Cup 2008

Thats A Very Expensive BALL *****,might have to get you to be DRINK ***** as well just so your earning your money :D

i just dont get it kev :confused:

one day i hope to get to an intellectual stage, where i can comprehend everything that comes out of an idiots mouth

Dont ya just love watching the heavy weights of Country Cup going tooth and nail at each other.:D
Their two matches against each other, if the captains oblige, should be entertaining to say the least.;)
Rob

is a little concerned that pete actually thinks he can name his match and name his player

is this shepp showing signs of a weaker lineup or pete getting well in front of himself

hey kevvy, if i come up saturday morning, i could have you on the bench by round 2:D:D

one day i hope to get to an intellectual stage, where i can comprehend everything that comes out of an idiots mouth

And then after that maybe what comes out of mine

Its a pity that the word ***** is'nt allowed it would have than made sense

***** = Butch swap the u for an I

hey kevvy, if i come up saturday morning, i could have you on the bench by round 2

Im sure if you put your mind to it I would'nt even make the starting line up

gees i'd be worth at least 20 cents then, although for my friends in shepp and morwell, i'll cost about ......................
1 MILLION DOLLARS............ mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You would be paying us to be in the Morwell team - might be the only way you will win one;)

And then after that maybe what comes out of mine
Its a pity that the word ***** is'nt allowed it would have than made sense
***** = Butch swap the u for an I
Im sure if you put your mind to it I would'nt even make the starting line up

i have connections in high places you know

i will win more than 1 before i die, i will win more than you before i die

oh ****, i hope i dont die soon

i will win more than 1 before i die, i will win more than you before i die
oh ****, i hope i dont die soon
Taking the easy option of being manager doesnt count as a win either.;) You have to earn those wins fair and square

I guess if no team wants me I'll go into semi-retirement, as I really have no reason to bowl without competition.

Taking the easy option of being manager doesnt count as a win either.;) You have to earn those wins fair and square

i thought it must have counted when at one stage you were managing everything???

did any of them win???

well when i finally get back into the country cup circle, i'll make sure i chalk up a couple of wins so i can wipe that smirk you wear so proudly right off your face

:rofl:

Deano Jr VS pine pony pete.. match of the tournament

hahahahahahahahaha

What a poor tournament its goin to be then :p

i thought it must have counted when at one stage you were managing everything???
did any of them win???
Junior CCup 2005;)
well when i finally get back into the country cup circle, i'll make sure i chalk up a couple of wins so i can wipe that smirk you wear so proudly right off your face
Looking forward to it until then I will proudly keep smirking;)

Thought you already had semi retired, plus I think your league team might want you;)
Rob

league? what's that..

Sorry..I should've said I'll just crawl back under the rock. I'm still in semi-retirement.

I repeat... I NEED competition and there is none in Bendigo.
:av-31:

Wayne in your opinion this may be true,you could have been a bit more subtle in the way you said it though

I guess if no team wants me I'll go into semi-retirement, as I really have no reason to bowl without competition

Wayne any team in C/Cup would be crazy not to take advantage of your knowledge and experience but C/Cup is not won by an individual it is won by a team and your comments give the impression your not very team orientated (whether intentionally or unintentionally) maybe this is why there was very little interest

I NEED competition and there is none in Bendigo.

Better warn Mr Farky about the impending load to your postie Wayne, all those Best Wishes and Christmas Cards your going to get. :p

Note - beware the ticking Birthday Present, it may not be a Rolex.

I thought you were back bowling league.
Is this so you can trial for Country Cup? You know you want to.

league? what's that..
Sorry..I should've said I'll just crawl back under the rock. I'm still in semi-retirement.

I was under the impression that you bowled league in Bendigo with a couple of the young guns from there.

If my information is wrong then I apologise, if not then I will hold the rock for you.

If you NEED competition then why not go to where it is instead of disparaging those that bowl at Bendigo.

Rob

Wayne,

I notice you are not listed to bowl in this weekends skins event in Ballarat.

I would have thought that would have been ideal for someone in need of competition. It is also relatively close to home.. ~1 hr drive.

Back
Top Bottom