Country Cup 2008

What sort of system are you Paige:confused::confused:
Rob

That is open to interpretation!! ;)

Some questions are better off left unanswered rob :g:

Gees Trav, I'm agreeing with you twice today.....there must be something in the water here!!:D

Unfortunately this rule has been changed in the past to hinder 'certain' bowlers from participating. But I have to admit as it stands now is quite fair across the board.

That is open to interpretation!! ;)
Gees Trav, I'm agreeing with you twice today.....there must be something in the water here!!:D
Unfortunately this rule has been changed in the past to hinder 'certain' bowlers from participating. But I have to admit as it stands now is quite fair across the board.

If you call being stuck with pine pony pete fair... :rofl:

the other 2 bowlers to make up the geelong womens team are Barbara Robinson and Lorraine Voigt.

And a change to the mens team. Rick de lange out and Mark Gordon in

gees i'd be worth at least 20 cents then, although for my friends in shepp and morwell, i'll cost about ......................

1 MILLION DOLLARS............ mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol
poor petey disowned again :D
well then... i hope you have been practicing.... your gonna need it.
is that the best you can do petey
hope you grow some balls before CC then :rofl:
i wouldnt be worried about my balls trav, just make sure you are bowling well. afterall im sure some bowlers would like some competition. :p:D
no need worrying about your balls pete.. you dont have any.
Im bowling just fine thanks for your concern.
Thats great to hear travy

Dont ya just love watching the heavy weights of Country Cup going tooth and nail at each other.:D

Their two matches against each other, if the captains oblige, should be entertaining to say the least.;)

Rob

Dont ya just love watching the heavy weights of Country Cup going tooth and nail at each other.:D
Their two matches against each other, if the captains oblige, should be entertaining to say the least.;)
Rob

This is shaping up to be the two matches of the tournament Rob. Lol.

gees i'd be worth at least 20 cents then, although for my friends in shepp and morwell, i'll cost about ......................

1 MILLION DOLLARS............ mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thats A Very Expensive BALL *****,might have to get you to be DRINK ***** as well just so your earning your money :D

Back
Top Bottom