Country Cup 2008

thanks for the invite farqy :p

even kevvy invited me to his birthday ;)

hope you have a great day knowing that retirement is only around the corner now

thanks for the invite farqy :p

even kevvy invited me to his birthday ;)

hope you have a great day knowing that retirement is only around the corner now

No party Craig. I am in denial.

Hopefully everyone will be nice to me in Wodonga at the skins, and let me win one.

Hope to catch up with you soon for a "quiet one".

David

Hey Kev i am one up on you i got a presidents shield medal. Also Woza thats a beautifull blue you have in that tat. HAHAHAHA. Hey i rekon you mite be rite Rob i did hit a nerve oh well its good to see.

Happy Birthday Dave!!

Seniors Cup next year!!

ps. Craig don't get excited it wasn't Kev who organised his party. Suzie was the one who actually invited you!!

Excuse me droopy but we were not on the bottom last year, and we will be further from the bottom this year.
Rob
And your team is :D:eek::D

Haha ah yes true, i will give you that one rob. But still we were a fraction higher up the ladder than your mob last year.. just a little bit

Happy Birthday Farqy. Nice to see you have raised the Bat!!! :D

Hey Kev i am one up on you i got a presidents shield medal. Also Woza thats a beautifull blue you have in that tat. HAHAHAHA. Hey i rekon you mite be rite Rob i did hit a nerve oh well its good to see.
No nerve hit just stating the obvious a team of nobodys has managed to win 2 CCups but a team of so-called champions or is that so called chokers must have really under achieved - and yes that does include all 3 of you guys Kev, Team Deano and Rob;)

:eek:
Thats cos they are too busy doin their hair and make up....
For once Trav you might have made some sense
P.S. You may have noticed that I fixed up your spelling mistake I hope that Deano didnt get you to look up Champion in the dictionary for him;)

:eek:
For once Trav you might have made some sense
P.S. You may have noticed that I fixed up your spelling mistake I hope that Deano didnt get you to look up Champion in the dictionary for him;)

lol..

I don't proof read my posts before putting them up :surrender:

Well i rekon we need to do somthing against the city bowlers. Maybe the top 5 teams from C/Cup play the top 5 teams from Dunn shield or somthing like that. Cos one thing i love more than hanging it on Woza and Motta and Kev and etc etc is beating the city bowlers. I think most country bowlers would agree.

Well i rekon we need to do somthing against the city bowlers. Maybe the top 5 teams from C/Cup play the top 5 teams from Dunn shield or somthing like that. Cos one thing i love more than hanging it on Woza and Motta and Kev and etc etc is beating the city bowlers. I think most country bowlers would agree.

You could be on to something there Deano, a whole new competition.

Well mate you would understand where im coming from especially when we bowled juniors it was the whole country vs city thing. Anyway i will just have to enjoy hanging it on shep and la trobe until then.

Well it would be interesting to see if we could arrange some sort of C/Cup vs Dunn Shield tournament or somthing like that.

Back
Top Bottom