Country Cup 2008

Good to see you are still with us Motta. So you goin to put your Vmoney where your mouth is? 15/1 thats good odds even if i do say myself. But you got about as much chance as Carlton making the eight.
another idiotic comment passed by an idiotic essendon supporter
lets see how much your yakking after you win the wooden spoon this year

:roflmao::bullrider: Fat chance buddy, Craig your team has about a good a chance this year as me beating you in a David Bowie look alike contest!
**** ALL!
Yes 15/1 is unbelieveablely good odds, 5/1 on Warrnabool is not bad either!;)

15/1 cause your got a crap team, and none of you can bowl as soon as the scoring pace is above 200, which it will be. 5 revs may go ok in dungeons, but ballarat is far from that

and if you think your other team powered by its super coach, who can't even get your reserves into the top 8 of the VFL, is going to be any good............ then you got serious mental issues

blue jean..... i just met a girl named blue jean.............

Thats right Carlton trying to buy another premiership. Well they tried that once before and look what happened. Kouta dud, Whitnall dud, Dennis Pagan dud etc etc etc. Anyway off football Motta hows the gout goin? Myself and rob were trying to work out if its to many cruisers or breezers. Maybe you need to get some tips off Mr Farqy.

Thats right Carlton trying to buy another premiership. Well they tried that once before and look what happened. Kouta dud, Whitnall dud, Dennis Pagan dud etc etc etc. Anyway off football Motta hows the gout goin? Myself and rob were trying to work out if its to many cruisers or breezers. Maybe you need to get some tips off Mr Farqy.

Deano

How many hooks have you got on that rod of yours.

David

kernahan champion
hunter champion
bosustow super dooper champion
williams champion
bradley champion

want me to keep going???

and if your club is as rich as its always bragging it is, why cant you do it???

Hey Liz, It's My Turn To Say BEWARE BENDIGO

Shelby And I Will Be Heading Down Their Today For Basketball Tournament.

So Look Out Country Victoria Cause MILDURA MAV'S Are Kicking Some Serious

Butt :)

Trying To Decide...............Take Bowling Balls or Golf Clubs?

Not Sure If Dave Or Tracey Play Golf ;)

kernahan champion
hunter champion
bosustow super dooper champion
williams champion
bradley champion
want me to keep going???
and if your club is as rich as its always bragging it is, why cant you do it???
they maybe carltons champions craigy boy, but they are champions of the past... thats why carlton is struggling on the bottom. I hope Judd doesnt break a leg.

they maybe carltons champions craigy boy, but they are champions of the past... thats why carlton is struggling on the bottom. I hope Judd doesnt break a leg.

Excuse me droopy but we were not on the bottom last year, and we will be further from the bottom this year.

Rob

And your team is :D:eek::D

Yes chucky all champions but the last 5 years you have produced nobody. Gee its sounding like im talking about La Trobe. HAHAH

Yes chucky all champions but the last 5 years you have produced nobody. Gee its sounding like im talking about La Trobe. HAHAH

Geez Deano that was low even for you :stretcher:

Champions coming from somebody who wouldnt know what a champion was even if you got someone to look it up in the dictionary for you;)
Lets play a game
Lets play show and tell
I have shown you mine
and I can tell you that it does say Country Cup Mens Champions 1999 and 2004
Thats my show and tell what do you have for us "Team Deano";)
Do you want to play as well "Kev"

Attachments

• Medals1.jpg
    Medals1.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 11
  • lv.JPG
    lv.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 8
Opps sorry my bad :oops:
You dont even have one Mens Champion Medal between the two of you :rotflmao:

Opps sorry my bad :oops:
You dont even have one Mens Champion Medal between the two of you

OOps, some one must have hit a nerve!!!! onya Deano,

Rob

PS..... Also by the way would just like to quietly mention HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY TO MR DAVID FARQY ON THE 26/01/2008:Vette: may all your dreams come true
Could not let that slip by now could we. You are now officially OLD.

OOps, some one must have hit a nerve!!!! onya Deano,
Rob
PS..... Also by the way would just like to quietly mention HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY TO MR DAVID FARQY ON THE 26/01/2008:Vette: may all your dreams come true
Could not let that slip by now could we. You are now officially OLD.

he is almost as old as you now rob!!!!

:movingtongue:

P.S happy 50th David.

Back
Top Bottom