Country Cup 2008

We will have to see Kev. Mite have to make some sort of deal and maybe a wager on the game. So if they go at 1 does that mean Rowie will come out of Managment position to play me at anchor?? I would of offered it to you Kev but we know when you play us you will probly have to go back to the rooms and do the washing or ironing.
Team Deano at anchor that will be the day;)

Well done Gatsby ive already placed my bet just wish i could of got better odds. Oh well 3/1 is ok though. Well done mate.

Well done Gatsby ive already placed my bet just wish i could of got better odds. Oh well 3/1 is ok though. Well done mate.
You've talked yourself up too much Deano -- you got me thinking you were a chance so i put you at shortist odds.

I bet if you win Country Cup you won't be too worried about how much you make on vbookie anyway

Thats for sure. Any price greater than 2/1 is stealing money. Im jumping in the queue to collect now.

Interesting take on the hints given so far.:)
Give you another clue ~ right handed
Rob
And probly got just as big a mouth as me.

2nd worst kept secret in C.C 2008! You can fit 2 bannanas, he only 1?
And 15/1 Gaz you must have an insider telling you that my C.C preparations are on hold due to a bout of gout!

(Preparation for the serious part of C.C............ when it goes dark!)

Good to see you are still with us Motta. So you goin to put your Vmoney where your mouth is? 15/1 thats good odds even if i do say myself. But you got about as much chance as Carlton making the eight.

Good to see you are still with us Motta. So you goin to put your Vmoney where your mouth is? 15/1 thats good odds even if i do say myself. But you got about as much chance as Carlton making the eight.

another idiotic comment passed by an idiotic essendon supporter

lets see how much your yakking after you win the wooden spoon this year

Carlton have blown their budget on one player..

Cant wait til he gets injured in the NAB cup and is out for half a season LOL

No one backing shep on the vbookie?
Obviously they are all piss and wind this year :whistling:

:gathering:

:roflmao:

:av-31:

Back
Top Bottom