Country Cup 2008

Paige we only have to mention your name and we get a reaction out of you. HAHAHAHAHA

No surprises Deano,

I just like to remind people, I'm still here......:D

It's like hearing the sound of your own voice, kind of.......I talk alot I type alot.

And I entertain others frequenty, I'm used to being laughed at, just ask Kev.

I take it so well now he gets bored with me ;)

It could be worse......lol

I'll let you use your own imagination.... ;)

Oh yes poor Kevvy, what about us who put up with him?!!!!! lol

Yeah i no what you mean but there is only one of him. What am i doing when have i ever stuck up for Kevin Wilkins. I better go slap myself

It's the blonde.....I should have stayed dark!!

You need to learn by your mistakes, well at least that's my excuse anyways!!

Well i thought i mite of got a response out of Mr Wilkins by now. Maybe Peter is visiting,

He's old, it takes time coming up with the right words to get his point across!!

You need to give him a few hours!!!

He's read it now he'll draft some responses then come back with something lol

Kev now your team is taking the piss out of you. You better get rowie on to the situation. Managew Rowe to the rescue.

I'll cop it tomorrow night at bowling.....it'll start with.....But you're a wizard Harry!!

I can see it now.

I read you like a book Tubby Tubby!! lol

Anyone game enough to post the form guide and the odds?
I am more than happy to post odds but that job is usually done by craig. Therefore he has first right of refusal. It he doesn't want to do it then i will. It might be a bit of fun to do it on vbookie like tonx did for Emerson shield

Well its been a bit quiet on here latley. Here are a few things we have lined up for C/Cup.
Well for everyone we have our Secret Weapon. Im confident it will bring us a few points over the weekend.
Motta and Woza well im pretty sure that we have you guys covered as well.
Shep well hahahahaha i cant wait for that game.
Ballarat well all i can say is Woody loook out we have your number.
Mr Farqy i have heard a few things for you that are lined up and no none of them are about drinking. Thats plan B
Also now that Warnambool are back on the stage well we will have to reignite the old Sunraysia vs Warnambool rivalry of the 90's.
But to be honest and all crap aside I hope this C/Cup can be as good and competitive as ever. Bring back the rivalry. Whats said on the lanes stays on the lanes unless your from Shep or La Trobe. hahahaha Bring it on.
:)
With that big arse no wonder you've got us covered!

seeing i have no connection with country cup, i might as well let you take control gary.

i can always find time to slag off genuine contenders from up in the grand stand

might even make an appearance and see if i can wind kevvy up on the bench again

Back
Top Bottom