Country Cup 2008

PS... As for position 1 or 5 Wozza, those spots have been taken by young men, (yes I know I said young) but I will sitting at 3 if you want to pop down the list for a visit:D
I popped down the list for a win at Bendigo - I could give it another go or maybe give the orange boy a victory;)

Well as if that wasnt predictable. Hey Chandler isnt that what we said yesterday??? What next i cant wait for the next secret weapon to be unveiled.

So when are you unveiling Deano...........Anything to do with Wazza perhaps ??

Hey Chandler isnt that what we said yesterday

More Pillow Talk Deano I hope He Was a "Good Boy"

yeah we called it

ego, who has an ego.................... hahahahaha

i dont hold grudges, i just hate and move on ;)

at least my pi$$ and wind comment flushed it out a day after the promised due date of release

Luke DAniels Taking Some Time Off and being Replaced by Terry Rowe

Oh wow really, gees the things you read on the forum. It happens in your own bowl and you don't know!! lol

Did you tell Woza about the bit of him moving to Morwell? Probably not. Well Woz look out for your new friend!!

Mattie, we'll find someone you can make cry!! Cos your so scary and all....:p

thats really funny paige, cos the persons who's name we don't speak of was just in albury 2 weeks ago and he told them he was goin to play for them!!!
hmmm the power of the things this guy is on!!
and as for making someone cry, i'll try considering i won't even be there!!

Yes I heard about the bowling for Albury in Country Cup too. Weren't they relieved when I mentioned him moving further away to live closer to Woza!!

You should make the trip over, it's not that far from Weribee!!

don't wanna scare some people! lol
i'm a bad bad man remember, even if i'm not man enough to show my emotions!

Well... I just got back up to speed with all the excitment of events taken place on te this thread, where do i start with all thats happen??

Kev, nice work on our Secret Weapon.. although i still reckon it couldve gone on a little longer but still.... nice work :)

Travy, yes we have been talking about you and no... its not good.... with not for you anyways...

Deano, i have prepared a little slide show for you to see for when Country Cup finally comes around, your gonna love it mate. Just let you know, its only a "small" slideshow, it doesnt go for long, but you should be used to that anyway.

Im heading out to play golf now at Moona Links, Its only 41 degrees out. Speak to you all on the 2nd of Jan when i head back to the office.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom