Country Cup 2008

Was that a push or a shove :pokey:
A year to late in my opinion;)
Oh wow really, gees the things you read on the forum. It happens in your own bowl and you don't know!! lol
Did you tell Woza about the bit of him moving to Morwell? Probably not. Well Woz look out for your new friend!!
Mattie, we'll find someone you can make cry!! Cos your so scary and all....:p

I was looking forward to pasting this tool on the lanes, I have heard so much about him! :bigwhack: Looks like I will have to go and rejoin a league at Morhole to have a crack. Damn it.

I was looking forward to pasting this tool on the lanes, I have heard so much about him! :bigwhack:
Luke was the best thing for that team last year (on the lanes that is) 14 games and 10 wins in his first year some would even say he did an exceptional job and he managed to get under the nerves of some very experienced CCup bowlers.
Motta we have got bigger tools to paste and I have waited four years to unleash hell on one tool.:furious:
You have only seen the nice friendly woza in the past.;)
No names, no tip-offs make no mistake as long as his name remains on the team sheet hell will be unleashed in Ballarat
P.S. Congratulations to Jason and Melissa :inlove:eek:n their engagement over the New Year:thumbup:
Jase you do realise that this news means a stop to this:theBar:and this:romp_69l: and this :beerchug:and this :5shotss: and also this:drunk: otherwise you will get this:slap_1gtk:and also this :stretcher:

P.S. Congratulations to Jason and Melissa :inlove:eek:n their engagement over the New Year:thumbup:
Jase you do realise that this news means a stop to this:theBar:and this:romp_69l: and this :beerchug:and this :5shotss: and also this:drunk: otherwise you will get this:slap_1gtk:and also this :stretcher:
Gee you make it sound so wonderful.. :new_shocked:

You could have just said that it means the end of his life as he knows it :p

don't forget woz, he is also the first male to cry on the lanes too!!! haha

nice work with the engagement post too!! lol

congrats to Jase as well!!

UNLEASH THE WOZA.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SCARY.

Well done Motta just means you will be softer at C/Cup.

2008 Ovens & Murray Country Cup Teams

Ladies:
Heather McCabe
Naomi Woods
Dawn Ardley
Michelle Crichton
Naomi Hillas
Kylie Anstis
Ladies Team Manager - Brian Hunt

Mens:
Stephen McCabe
Rob Ardley
Graeme Green
Troy Eade
Ray McCabe
Peter Dedourek
Aaron Lock
Mens Team Manager - Nancy Hunt

I have an announcement I didn't want to open a new thread because I didn't want it moved to The Lounge where no one would see it......

I am thrilled to announce that Liss and Tim Thompson are the proud parents of a (long time coming) baby boy, Bradley Reece Thompson.

Bradley was born at 8.42am this morning the 3rd of Jan and weighted in at 7lb 14oz.

He looks just like Dad, but we aren't sure who the mother is....LOL even though she had him in her tummy for nearly nine months we are still unsure as to her claim to him LOL

He is absolutely gorgeous as I had big cuddles this evening, and he puked on me lol. But Sammy made him cry lol

Liss is well but tired and you can't wipe the smile off Timmy's face, such a proud dad.

Just wanted to let you all know, you will get to meet Bradley at Country Cup which will be his first big outing!!

Congratulations Liss and Tim!!!!
even though i have already congratulated the new dad, look forward to havin a few coldies with ya tonight mate!! :D

Congratulations Melissa & Tim.

A little advice to baby Bradley, "Don't Panic Little Buddy, Sammy Brings Tears

To Lots Of Grown Ups Eyes As Well" :eek:

Lisa

UNLEASH THE WOZA.
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SCARY.
Well done Motta just means you will be softer at C/Cup.

I wont be married at C/C just engaged you know! I will be hard as a rock,
in the head at least :cool: Thanx for the wishes and texts I have recieved.

Well its been a bit quiet on here latley. Here are a few things we have lined up for C/Cup.

Well for everyone we have our Secret Weapon. Im confident it will bring us a few points over the weekend.

Motta and Woza well im pretty sure that we have you guys covered as well.

Shep well hahahahaha i cant wait for that game.

Ballarat well all i can say is Woody loook out we have your number.

Mr Farqy i have heard a few things for you that are lined up and no none of them are about drinking. Thats plan B

Also now that Warnambool are back on the stage well we will have to reignite the old Sunraysia vs Warnambool rivalry of the 90's.

But to be honest and all crap aside I hope this C/Cup can be as good and competitive as ever. Bring back the rivalry. Whats said on the lanes stays on the lanes unless your from Shep or La Trobe. hahahaha Bring it on.

:)

But to be honest and all crap aside I hope this C/Cup can be as good and competitive as ever. Bring back the rivalry. Whats said on the lanes stays on the lanes unless your from Shep or La Trobe. hahahaha Bring it on.
You feeling ok deano... :confused:
That sounds almost genuine..................
Almost :p

Well for everyone we have our Secret Weapon. Im confident it will bring us a few points over the weekend.
Having said that deano, i hope too your confidence is true about your "Secret Weapon" over that weekend because who ever or whatever your "Secret Weapon" may be, its going to make up for the other points that will be lost on that weekend :p
I say aswell, Bring it on!! :cool:

HEy Deano

Do you and Trav live together...maybe shair the same pc I've noticed he seems to post after you alot.....or are you just pullin the strings :console:

Well its not my fault that we cant cover it up like you and young Petey Weaty. Its all about the team work.

Hey Chandler my horses are racing tomorrow night too. have a look at them.

Back
Top Bottom