Country Cup 2008

Not going to argue with you Paige. (too scared):( . but i will give you another couple of stats.
So far on this forum topic - "Country cup 2008", we have had 396 posts. Of those 396 only 44 have been from ladies and 36/44 are Purple tweety :D. This means that only 5 other ladies have posted a total of 8 posts of the 396.
It is not about me excluding the "greater sex" but more about me providing for the majority (although maybe the majority aren't that interested either). I love doing the numbers but other than your good self the ladies don't seem to be as interested so i don't put up the ladies stats - just the men... This little spreadsheet took about an hour and a half - the womens would take about the same...

I am one of those other ladies you are talking about and all I can say is "What the ....". It seems we can't win. We are either talking too much or not enough.

You guys just don't know what you want from life do you?

:confused:

You see women have the art of being able to get to the point in less word plus we have less time on our hands as we are always busy running around looking after the men.

Liz

Well know I haven't finished talking yet......

Change to Sale ladies team

Chamaine Smith - out

Sharon Cuthill - in
Rena Manners - in

Also would like to congratulate Daryl Ogilvie for securing the managers job for the ladies team and David (yes I'm back from Switzerland) Groves for securing the managers job for the mens team.

Liz

Great work on the stats Gary, If those stats are true.. (im sure they are), I have one interesting stat i would like to point out which is in relation to my So called nickname "Pine Pony Pete".

Now before i point out the stats of my own, i presume the reason why they call me this is because i spend most of country cup on the pine (the bench) and plus it rhymes.

This stat also is based that every Country Cup that has been played has had the same amount of games played. (I could be wrong though)

So here goes...

Pine Pony Pete has played in 3 Country Cups, played 53 games = 17.6666 ave of games played per Country Cup.

Dean McKinnon has played in 9 Country Cups, played 155 games = 17.2222 ave of games played per Country Cup.

Travy has played only 1 Country Cup, played 14 games = 14 ave of games per Country Cup.

Now these stats show that I on average have played more games than both of Deano & Travy... so I have also come up with a few nicknames of my own.

Drink B**ch Deano and Towel Boy Travy, what you think fellas?

You the man Pete, maybe to everyone else but you will always be Sunraysia's little *****.

Hi Gary,
Was not having a dig at you, at least not yet anyway;)

Just my observations from afar and the PS. was just a mental note for a couple of I competitors.:p

Rob

Gary - Im with paige I don't post but I always read. Its always interesting to see what you guys are up to - but would also like to see what the better half of the country teams is doing. So it would be appreciated if yuou could spend some time doing the ladies stats.

Great work on the stats Gary, If those stats are true.. (im sure they are), I have one interesting stat i would like to point out which is in relation to my So called nickname "Pine Pony Pete".
Now before i point out the stats of my own, i presume the reason why they call me this is because i spend most of country cup on the pine (the bench) and plus it rhymes.
This stat also is based that every Country Cup that has been played has had the same amount of games played. (I could be wrong though)
So here goes...
Pine Pony Pete has played in 3 Country Cups, played 53 games = 17.6666 ave of games played per Country Cup.
Dean McKinnon has played in 9 Country Cups, played 155 games = 17.2222 ave of games played per Country Cup.
Travy has played only 1 Country Cup, played 14 games = 14 ave of games per Country Cup.
Now these stats show that I on average have played more games than both of Deano & Travy... so I have also come up with a few nicknames of my own.
Drink B**ch Deano and Towel Boy Travy, what you think fellas?
Sorry to rain on your parade Pete, but i don't have full details for 1997. As a result i only have two of Deanos games (those bowled against Colac). He has bowled 153 games in the other 8 cups + these two game for 1997. 153/8 = 19.125 so he might fire back with that info :)

Also CCup until 1999 only had a maximum of 18 games since then it has been 20 or 22.

Hi Gary,
Was not having a dig at you, at least not yet anyway;)
Just my observations from afar and the PS. was just a mental note for a couple of I competitors.:p
Rob
No problems Rob - i did not take it as a dig anyway. I am usually pretty thick skinned. I was thinking i must not have explained myself properly hence my response which was aimed at making it clearer

I am one of those other ladies you are talking about and all I can say is "What the ....". It seems we can't win. We are either talking too much or not enough.
You guys just don't know what you want from life do you?
:confused:
You see women have the art of being able to get to the point in less word plus we have less time on our hands as we are always busy running around looking after the men.
Liz
Not sure where this comes from Liz - i did not have a go at you and have never said you talk too much (I assume that most of what you have said is slightly tongue in cheek - so correct me if i am wrong)

I was trying to explain to Paige why i usually only do Men's results. Basically it is time consuming and if the majority of people that post on here are Men then i figured that doing Men's stats would be of more interest to more people. It seems i have put some noses out of joint. :confused:

PS - There is nothing stopping one of the ladies posting some ladies stats:surrender:
PSS - I'm not offended if that is how the above post reads (as i said earlier - usually have pretty thick skin) -- at least i flushed out a couple of irate readers :)

Not sure where this comes from Liz - i did not have a go at you and have never said you talk too much (I assume that most of what you have said is slightly tongue in cheek - so correct me if i am wrong)
I was trying to explain to Paige why i usually only do Men's results. Basically it is time consuming and if the majority of people that post on here are Men then i figured that doing Men's stats would be of more interest to more people. It seems i have put some noses out of joint. :confused:
PS - There is nothing stopping one of the ladies posting some ladies stats:surrender:
PSS - I'm not offended if that is how the above post reads (as i said earlier - usually have pretty thick skin) -- at least i flushed out a couple of irate readers :)

I thought I put the little winking icon in my post but I must have fat fingers today - sorry. It was just in jest.

I would love to do some stats but don't have much spare time (busy talking ;) plus I don't have any information as I have only bowled a couple of CCups.

Liz

Hey GAry

the stats are great m8 and some of us do really appreciate the time and effort you put in

Suck Suck Suck.........:D

Back
Top Bottom