Country Cup 2008

B]does he play for shepp?[/B] :whistling:[/QUOTE]
Blah Blah Blah gee you guys are good. Just dunno what at. You wont have to worry about me or me being a oompa loompa just keep practising cos you guys really will need to. Its so true ya mouths do run hot but just a pity your bowling dont. I can handle the insults but Motta who you trying to kid by us having to bring a esky to keep you from whooping our ass cos i beleive no i guarantee that the secret weapon will keep you and ya boyfriend under control. He has delt with women that are more scary than you to, then again come to think about it you probly both wear a skirt. YUM YUM.Deano

He filled in for us the night i threw the 299 that might have done it :p[/QUOTE]

Dean I will remember to leave the missus skirts at home (they are to small to fit me anyway) so as not to distract you, and no I dont play for shep but you may want to look above lane 7+8, its the game thats a pin higher than yours
to get an idea who I is and where I come from ;)

Dean I will remember to leave the missus skirts at home (they are to small to fit me anyway) so as not to distract you, and no I dont play for shep but you may want to look above lane 7+8, its the game thats a pin higher than yours
to get an idea who I is and where I come from ;)

Oh thats right the Jason Motta plaque that we threw out because i threw 299 on lanes 7&8 and seeing as your 300 was on the wooden lanes and we now have synthetics yours wasnt relevant anymore so its replaced with a 299 plaque ;)

Awww dry your eyes princess..
Im still here :thmbup:
Thats great to hear Trav - thought Deano may have lost his mojo:theBar:
Obviously he has lengthened the chain so it again reaches the computer - you must have finished all of your house duties :suck_kr:

Woza Woza Woza its ok we got things planned for you as well. You wont miss out will he Rob????

The secret weapon mite be used well against him.

Thats great to hear Trav - thought Deano may have lost his mojo:theBar:
Obviously he has lengthened the chain so it again reaches the computer - you must have finished all of your house duties :suck_kr:

Just gotta mend his shirts then i'll be given an even longer leash :sewingblue:

Woza Woza Woza its ok we got things planned for you as well. You wont miss out will he Rob????
The secret weapon mite be used well against him.

Not sure about the secret bit but there sure are some weapons getting around here!
And lock in um.............. B thanks Eddie. And I will take the 3 Gold medals to go with it to thanks :p

Warrrnambools team is......

Jason Way
Jason Way
Jason Way
Jason Way
Jason Way
Jason Way
Jason Way

now what an awesome dream team would that be!!!!

HAHA

Warrrnambools team is......
Jason Way
Jason Way
Jason Way
Jason Way
Jason Way
Jason Way
Jason Way
now what an awesome dream team would that be!!!!
HAHA

But Matty, I am sure that somewhere in the rules it would not be allowed;)
If it was I think the boy would have to work out a bit cause I don't think pulling in those little bream would build up his muscles:D

When will you have your team finalized?

Hope Griffo is going around again

Rob

Not sure about the secret bit but there sure are some weapons getting around here!
And lock in um.............. B thanks Eddie. And I will take the 3 Gold medals to go with it to thanks :p

3 gold medals or is there to be a special 3 golden rules for you to try and abide by whilst away:p:p

I am sure Captain Woza will be wanting to keep a leash on you and your prodigious talents.:JD:

Also is there a ban on visiting opposition motels this year???

Rob

Rob as soon as we mention that we be playing cards for money he will be therre in a flash especially if there is a few cold ones too. Just lets hope its not as messy as he was in Geelong.

Deano

3 gold medals or is there to be a special 3 golden rules for you to try and abide by whilst away:p:p
I am sure Captain Woza will be wanting to keep a leash on you and your prodigious talents.:JD:
Also is there a ban on visiting opposition motels this year???
Rob
He put himself on a leash at bendigo and where did it get him;)

some one wanted some odds I will give you a couple
Shep Ladies odds on after thier showing at emerson
Shep Men will probably snatch defeat from the jaws of victory agian this time round
two absolute garantees fro all stars Jason Way and Merve Billing and prbably Wilco.

Back
Top Bottom