Country Cup 2008

Im lost for words yes beleive it. Chandler for manager hey. Nah dosent have the correct ring to it. Would that be a secret weapon??? Dont think so.

Nah sorry Rob nothin to do with G's at all. Its even more secret than that. Sorry to dissapoint Kev im not use do dissapointing you. HAHAHA

The only way your going home with the cup is if your secret weapon is a full esky on the practice lane to keep me there instead of being in the tourny woppin your big pimply orange oommpa arse!!!!!!!!:bigwhack:

The only way your going home with the cup is if your secret weapon is a full esky on the practice lane to keep me there instead of being in the tourny woppin your big pimply orange oommpa arse!!!!!!!!:bigwhack:

Hope you have been in the gym working out Jas, sounds like you might need to bulk up a bit in the next 3 months;)

Rob

Oh well guess the will have to wait for the secret weapon. HMMMM wonder what it is???????
Deano
In keeping with the theme
Does the secret manager have a big purple hat and coat to match
Could it be "WILLY WONKA"
Are you going to get some everlasting gobstoppers drilled up for the occasion?
Where Deanos shadow gone burst onto the scene and disappeared as quick

From up there it could be 'WILLY W_NKA'.
What do you mean Bulk up Rob, Dean is a pusssy cat, my missus is a tougher prospect than him!:slap_1gtk:

Awww dry your eyes princess..

Im still here :thmbup:

Blah Blah Blah gee you guys are good. Just dunno what at. You wont have to worry about me or me being a oompa loompa just keep practising cos you guys really will need to. Its so true ya mouths do run hot but just a pity your bowling dont. I can handle the insults but Motta who you trying to kid by us having to bring a esky to keep you from whooping our ass cos i beleive no i guarantee that the secret weapon will keep you and ya boyfriend under control. He has delt with women that are more scary than you to, then again come to think about it you probly both wear a skirt. YUM YUM.

Deano

Blah Blah Blah gee you guys are good. Just dunno what at. You wont have to worry about me or me being a oompa loompa just keep practising cos you guys really will need to. Its so true ya mouths do run hot but just a pity your bowling dont. I can handle the insults but Motta who you trying to kid by us having to bring a esky to keep you from whooping our ass cos i beleive no i guarantee that the secret weapon will keep you and ya boyfriend under control. He has delt with women that are more scary than you to, then again come to think about it you probly both wear a skirt. YUM YUM.
Deano

does he play for shepp? :whistling:

Does anyone know when the rest of the teams will be finalized.

I think Ballarat, Warrnambool, Albury, Colac and Ovens & Murray are the only ones we don't know as yet.

Actually I think we all know Colac's besides one spot.:D

Rob

Does anyone know when the rest of the teams will be finalized.
I think Ballarat, Warrnambool, Albury, Colac and Ovens & Murray are the only ones we don't know as yet.
Actually I think we all know Colac's besides one spot.:D
Rob
cheeky so and so .... :mad:

Colac teams will not be finalised until our CCup meeting this Sunday night.

As far as the other teams go it is highly unlikely that W'bools will get posted on here - also Ovens & Murray don't usually post. I guess that only leaves Ballarat and Albury.

P.S - that one spot you are talking about will be Mark McCallum :D

Back
Top Bottom