Country Cup 2008

He put himself on a leash at bendigo and where did it get him;)
:rofl: It got me bloody no where, I think the new captain only has one thing available to do and that is put a clause into our "dry weekend" rule and allow special provisions for those with a "dependency on alcohol so they can bowl"
And he must put a :ban: on himself and BIG BOZ from going anywhere near a bar or Jager Bombs! What an absolute disgrace you two are!
You would think that guys there size could handle more than a sniff but ooohhh noooo, 2 can sam or what!:stretcher:

:rofl: I think the new captain only has one thing available to do and that is put a clause into our "dry weekend"

"

"
"D

"DrY

"Dry Weekend Rule"

Sorry for the typo's folk's, but I had to keep picking myself up off of the floor to keep typing.:D;):D

Rob

Woza Woza Woza its ok we got things planned for you as well. You wont miss out will he Rob????
The secret weapon mite be used well against him.
I would be disappointed if you didnt have somthing planned. ;)
But I am sure that after moving down to 5 to play Rob last time that he would be keen for a rematch to try and even the ledger.
This time though we can play in the young mans spot numero uno - thats if your not to old for it:wheelchair:

:rofl: It got me bloody no where, I think the new captain only has one thing available to do and that is put a clause into our "dry weekend" rule and allow special provisions for those with a "dependency on alcohol so they can bowl"
And he must put a :ban: on himself and BIG BOZ from going anywhere near a bar or Jager Bombs! What an absolute disgrace you two are!
You would think that guys there size could handle more than a sniff but ooohhh noooo, 2 can sam or what!:stretcher:
The jager bombs were great although might have to pace myself abit better next time - i think that it was their gate crashing friend tequilla that did a fair bit of the damage.

The jager bombs were great although might have to pace myself abit better next time - i think that it was their gate crashing friend tequilla that did a fair bit of the damage.

Did the stomache bouncer eject everyone from the party?:getOUT::5shotss:

Colac Teams have been finalised

MEN
Kevin Bagg (c)
Stephen Hay (vc)
Gary Black
Merv Billing
Ian Poysor
Neil Thompson
Mark McCallum

WOMEN
Fiona Gorfine (c)
Marilynne Bagg (vc)
Josie Moore
Marie Oborne
Lisa Bentley
Jean McArthur
Tracey Thompson

Gary, 3 lefties in the team, there should be a rule against this;)

Had Farky down on a spy trip, he did not get much info:D

Rob

Ballarat Teams

MEN
Mark Woodyatt
Glenn Mattai
Daniel Nestor
Graeme O'Connor
Peter Gallagher
Tony Allen
Darren Millar

WOMEN
Kate Gilchrist
Natalie O'Connor
Bernie Cubitt
Brenda Stewart
Marg Nunn
Judy Wright
Kimberlie Mattai

Gary, 3 lefties in the team, there should be a rule against this;)
It is the only way that we can guarantee a lefty in the team for every game. Right handed captains never give us a game!!
Had Farky down on a spy trip, he did not get much info:D
Rob
Unless something major is going down in the pub, Farky aint gonna get ANY info :D
(Plus he always uses the wrong bait)

But Dave did you retain that info? When you drink you are dangerous!! I'm sure it was like chinese whispers and you got it all backwards by the time you got home!! lol :p

Why do you all pick on me.
I only have a couple of quiet ones to be social.

Ok Dave can you tell me what time you got back to Kev's on saturday evening or should I say sunday morning? And do you remember how much you drank? Of course not you were well and truly gone!! ;)

I know because Suzie told me!!! lol

And hey while they pick on you they leave me alone!! I mean did you hear them on saturday night they hung it all on me - until you got drunk anyways!! lol :p

Back
Top Bottom