Country Cup 2008

everyone hangs it on you know matter where u r paigey, country cup, emerson, you an evil clown everywhere!! lol gonna miss u at C.C next year! :)

Well done Mattie.

I couldn't have responded any better.

Paige - As for Suzie telling you what time I went home. Ask her what time SHE went home.

Now who to deal with first!! :confused:

Deano, who wears g strings and fish net stockings on his head?!! :p

Or Dave who's version of a shout was to buy midstrength beer and drink all of it himself because no body else drank it?!! :D

Dave, I know Suzie got home late, but she isn't on here to defend herself. You on the other hand can. ;) And don't go agreeing with Mattie.

And Mattie you should be on my side!!!;)

Now Deano, you should be very careful who you compare me to......I know someone from Shepp who will remain nameless who you don't want to be compared to!! :cool:

Who's next?......

Gee, I go to Queensland for a holiday and everyone goes quiet.:confused:

While I think of it, Lisa and I would like to wish all of our friends on here a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Stay safe over the holiday season.

Rob.

Ps. Mr Farky, dont you go and get to out of it will you mate. We need you up and running for Country Cup and not recovering from the festive season:p

to all country cup bowler merry christmas and happy new year. hope to get over to ballarat to see you all.

Cheers Matt Hagley

Hey everybody,

Wishing you all a wonderful and safe christmas I hope the fat man doesn't get stuck down your chimney!!

Have a good one!! :D

Merry Xmas to all Country bowlers!
Thought i'd say it here, cos this is pretty much the coolest bunch of bowlers in Vic!
Best wishes for the New Year too.

Mattie

Hey Deano
Shepps Secret Weapon..........Is Coming For You, Stay Tuned
You guys are not that smart for a secret weapon;)

You have secretly had a secret weapon in your team for the last 20 years - The only exception is that it works in every other teams favour and not yours

Well woza you took the words right out of my mouth and also since when can a secret be kept in Shep???? Thanks anyway Kev i will consider it a early xmas present.

Merry Xmas to all hope you drink and eat heaps.

Deano

Its been a week now but Ya right Deano it'll come out soon enough,but dont forget its all for you I hope you can take it :D

Well im that scared i might have to pull out of country cup

Pulling Out is definetly not the way to play this game ;)

Brace Yourself Deano..........The anouncement is not far away

Back
Top Bottom