Country Cup 2007 - Sale

HAHAHAHAHAHA
hey woza, have you been gagged, or is your foot stuck in your mouth, or is it kevvys foot is stuck in your mouth, who knows, i get so confused these days.
talk woza talk
Hello Craig;)
Fact - i do not have a foot fetish espically from a bloke wearing a pink shirt;)

HEy Carmers
Check this out :D :D
Webster's New Millennium™ Dictionary of English - Cite This Source Main Entry: updation
Part of Speech: n
Definition: updating; the act or process of bringing up-to-date
Usage: informal

My apologies. I am man enough to conceed when wrong. Lol.

Senior Shield was bowled in Sale in 2003 -- High averages from that year
Wayne Mills - 196
Ian Poysor - 193
Mal Stagg - 192
Peter Gallagher - 191
Merv Billing - 191
Pat Fahy - 190
Earl Smith - 189
Funny - but all bar one of those will be bowling CCup in a few weeks time. It may well be the "Year of the Senior at the Sauna"
(PS - Rowey did not set the world on fire that year - he averaged 172)

What, isn't Millsey Bowling:eek:

Dont forget the few small spashes of white.

Is that a new word too Carmers? "spashes"

Gees I had a few pages to catch up on (stupid internet and stupid computer). But as it gets closer the comments get lower.

With any luck there may be rain all weekend.......some can only hope anyway!! Wouldn't that make it worse, hot and humid inside the bowl. Couldn't be as bad as Mildura a few years back.

Couldn't be as bad as Mildura a few years back.
Bowl in Mildura anyday - Joe your source is no good still no adequate air conditioning at this stage - update on Sunday after we bowl there again.

P.S. - We are registered from the information that I have been given

we wanna see proof woza

how can the total bowling disputes committee, allow hearsay

on here we operate off pure facts my friend ;)

yeah kevvy, you know that guy, the one if he saw you, he'd promptly turn and say

"harden the f*** up"

hows that proof going woza???

hows that proof going woza???
Registration was paid via Commonwealth Bank Transfer on 23 Jan, 2007 at 4:30pm.
---
Are these the facts that you are after Craig.
Hope that the information is sufficient
P.S. Only read between the lines;)
---

Well what can I say - 2 weeks is a long time in bowling - Had another roll on the lanes today against the Sale team and the air conditioner is in and definely working. Lanes were good you got rewarded for good shots and punished for bad. There is a shot out there for everyone - it wont be the shoot out as it has been in the past few years but high scores are achievable with accurate bowling.
Looking forward to catching up with everyone in a few weeks.

Got a hold of the draw on the weekend

Round 1 is definitely "game on" Mattie!

Sunraysia vs Ovens and Murray
Shepparton vs Ballarat
Latrobe Valley vs Albury
Colac vs Warrnambool
Bendigo vs Geelong
Sale - BYE

Shepparton need only be 7.5 pts clear with one to go and then off to the pub!! (they have the bye last game)

So Shepp should be hot fav's and the winners of Colac & Warrnambool match 2nd fav's. If Shepp are 7.5 points in front going into the last match, these guys will bring a keg back to the bowl and really party.........they might even shout Woza with w beer or two:cool:

Back
Top Bottom