Country Cup 2007 - Sale

Sorry guys but Natalie Shelley isn't bowling Country Cup. She was selected in the team but will be on placement for uni in Sydney and can't get the time off.
Di
Shows how much i know :rolleyes:

Well i will change my pick to Christine Clark then

kev can't bowl when its tough, he won't average enough, but he will win heaps of points out of number 2

woza could be a roughy, always good for a street fight, and it is held in an alley

if campbell bowls at 4, gatsby could be on the money

Adding the points part to the equation actually throws up a few variables. Whilst the top average will win a lot of points they won't always be high combined tally (unless they are miles ahead in average)

1) Jason Way - 234 + 17pts = 302 (High average)
2) Carmers 217 + 13pts = 269 (6th highest average)
=3) Luke Kairn 212 + 14pts = 268 (11th highest average)
=3) Merv 216 + 13pts = 268 (7th highest average

1) Flynny 220 + 17pts = 288 (high average)
=2) Gordon Robinson 215 + 14pts = 271 (2nd high average)
=2) Paul Kerr 207 + 16pts = 271 (6th high average)

1) Deano 201 + 15pts = 261 (High average)
2) Woza 190 + 17pts = 258 (11th highest average)

1) Andrew Craig 184 + 16pts = 248 (9th highest average)

well your pick tells us where your hopes lie, that makes you and me both agreeing that you won't win it

as a matter of fact, stay home, your gonna win nothing that weekend :p

and get the spelling right, its MERV ;)

Yes Thats A Challenge :D

Merv Merv Merv Merv Merv Merv Merv Merv Merv MErv Merv Merv

Yep Got It Now

Well here it is the unofficial, unofficial Friday evening welcome to Sale for dinner and:drinking: . Opps i dont think were allowed that are we?
The venue: Star Hotel
Prices range from $16-$25 meals, and real good tucker at that.
Please let me know by end off week how many want to come from your centre, if you dont want the managers to know PM me or invite them too.;) :rolleyes:
The sooner I get the numbers the earlier I can make sure we get enough seats.
See ya all there
Grumpy

Brought this one forward just to offer last chance for replies.

As for Saturday night, the doggies are running. The greyhounds are doing a deal on anybody wishing meals in groups and special priority service will be given to bowlers. Anybody wishing to take advantage of this offer will need to notify me so it can be properly organised.

There will be early meals available for Ladies and late meals available for Men. Meals range from $14.50 for a variety of schnitzels to $20 for steak and seafood.

As mentioned the doggies will be running, so for those who like to have a bit of a flutter, the TAB is available. The venue also has pokies for those wanting to leave some money in the area.

Oh and yes the venue is fully airconditioned. :rolleyes:

Gees what's up Wozza?... I thought you would have been the first one to pull the wallet out!
Tommo beat you to it.
Just to recap, us here at Kirwan Tenpin in Townsville are hosting an event in a few months to help raise funds for the Leukaemia Foundation.
To help out, Craig Chandler will be shaving his head if we raise over $2,000! For more info and to help us and the Leukaemia Foundation by making a donation, follow the link in my previous post.
Thanks everyone.
P.S. If we reach our target I promise I'll post pics of Chandlers bald head!!
You just watch yourself Showtime or I'll slip some honey in your food!

Gees what's up Wozza?... I thought you would have been the first one to pull the wallet out!
Tommo beat you to it.
Just to recap, us here at Kirwan Tenpin in Townsville are hosting an event in a few months to help raise funds for the Leukaemia Foundation.
To help out, Craig Chandler will be shaving his head if we raise over $2,000! For more info and to help us and the Leukaemia Foundation by making a donation, follow the link in my previous post.
Thanks everyone.
P.S. If we reach our target I promise I'll post pics of Chandlers bald head!!
You just watch yourself Showtime or I'll slip some honey in your food!
He is ugly enough without shaving his head;)

Hahaha they would want to see you in pink jocks for that money:confused:

seeing i am in neutral territory, i'll even be there number 1 ticket holder. valid until i move back to victoria.

i dont know, the shepp girls like white boxers :D

Hey Chandler

Would ya paint ya head pink for $15.00

$5.00 From Me
$5.00 From The Bunny
$5.00 From Paige

And no Scary Photo's needed thanks =;

you's are so cheap

you think my pink head would hold the same value as 3 finger inserts

oh sorry, they last you's 5 years up there don't they :D

Maybe Chandler new nickname could be "PINKY":rolleyes:
Come on guys $50.00 should be the go for this fantastic fundraiser.:D

Hey guys
A couple people have said they've had trouble making donations through the website. You can also donate by writing a cheque to The Leukaemia Foundation and mailing it to me at:
Kirwan Tenpin & Squash
P.O. Box 4250
KIRWAN QLD 4817
Thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom