Country Cup 2007 - Sale

i think we've all been throwing rocks with in our glass houses.

odds on a

shepp - colac 1/2 2/1

shepp - latrobe 1/2 evens

latrobe - colac 1/2 4/1

the odds, on the odds on favourite to make all stars (rowey) have blown out to 1000/1

smart money says merv will top allstars, most likely campbell, bagg........... actually you might need a seniors card to be eligible for all stars this year

so a hint for all you young folk out there, when the condition is rougher and tougher, straighter is greater

Senior Shield was bowled in Sale in 2003 -- High averages from that year

Wayne Mills - 196
Ian Poysor - 193
Mal Stagg - 192
Peter Gallagher - 191
Merv Billing - 191
Pat Fahy - 190
Earl Smith - 189

Funny - but all bar one of those will be bowling CCup in a few weeks time. It may well be the "Year of the Senior at the Sauna"

(PS - Rowey did not set the world on fire that year - he averaged 172)

he has got wiser now though gary, back then he was just old

millsy top all star, the man "WOZA" has quoted as not being fit for a key position after the "MAULLING IN MORWELL" the one that got away

my question is, not where millsy is gonna bowl (i still say 5) but who would ever follow millsy if he wasn't. like seriously by the time he made his shot, all the enthusiasm would be just washed away for the next guy

yes its a horrible though gary "seniors in the sauna" i'm imagining, sweat, wrinkles, actually lets not go there

Its ironic that Morwell is just not that good as you could not get pass them to make the Emerson final last year - As a matter of fact you couldnt even make the top three:confused:
You shouldnt live in a glass house if you are a rock thrower;)

That was the Emerson shield team that you did not bowl in because you did not rate THEM good enough:rolleyes:
Man you want to stop taking things so personal, our guys could not handle Sale conditions and you guys could. It was very simple our bowlers were not good enough on the day. At least they did not crack it or blame the lane conditions. As for Glass houses ........mate my rocks wouldn't be big enough to break your glass house.:cool:

Hey Woza,
How come your centre is not registered and will your team be able to bowl Country Cup :confused: Seeing the event is "Registered",obviously Twin Cities and Warrnambool are in the same boat.Going by TBA letter all centres had to pay their registration fees by 31st Jan 2007??????

i think we've all been throwing rocks with in our glass houses.
odds on a
shepp - colac 1/2 2/1
shepp - latrobe 1/2 evens
latrobe - colac 1/2 4/1
the odds, on the odds on favourite to make all stars (rowey) have blown out to 1000/1
smart money says merv will top allstars, most likely campbell, bagg........... actually you might need a seniors card to be eligible for all stars this year
so a hint for all you young folk out there, when the condition is rougher and tougher, straighter is greater

Yep I think the younger ones will have trouble with the HEAT on the lanes, without worrying about the Sauna,by the time you guys get there on the long weekend the sauna might actually be a freezer:rolleyes:

You guys are just lucky im a city slicker:D

come to think of it i use to win alot more before TBA put a lock on my mouth:eek:

All the best at CC.

by the time you guys get there on the long weekend the sauna might actually be a freezer

So Joe Are you saying the Air Con Will be Working when we get there or are they going to open the double doors and hope for a cold day ;) ;) :icecream:

I heard the Aircon might be working.......but knowing Woza they might have alreday been working alst weekend and he is just having you all on:rolleyes:

Hot or cold, it will be the same for everyone so it doesn't really matter.

However, if the beer is not nice and cold then that would be a disaster of catastrophic proportions......

Hey Woza,
How come your centre is not registered and will your team be able to bowl Country Cup :confused: Seeing the event is "Registered",obviously Twin Cities and Warrnambool are in the same boat.Going by TBA letter all centres had to pay their registration fees by 31st Jan 2007??????
Joe, I have answered your very public and incorrect email and I am now setting the record straight for all others who have read this public forum.
Twin Cities Tenpin Bowl paid their registration via Hume Bank Transfer on 08 Jan, 2007 at 1.46pm.
Put the boot on the other foot Joe - would you be happy about your Centre
being so publicly shamed regarding non payment of fees.
Ovens and Murray who represent Twin Cities Tenpin Bowl will definitely be bowling Country Cup with their registration fees having been paid well in advance of 31st January 2007
Yours in Tenpin
Gayle Elton
Centre Manager

Correct me if Im wrong but did'nt we have this same problem last year......and it was'nt that centre's had'nt paid there fees but the TBA website was not being updated that caused the angst ??

Thats The Problem with shaming in public your facts need to be 100%, this isnt aimed at you joe,but at the updation of the TBA Website,I would have thought after last years hassels with this they would have taken a different approach than to put that imformation up on a public forum

HAHAHAHAHAHA

hey woza, have you been gagged, or is your foot stuck in your mouth, or is it kevvys foot is stuck in your mouth, who knows, i get so confused these days.

talk woza talk

HEy Carmers

Check this out :D :D

Webster's New Millennium™ Dictionary of English - Cite This Source Main Entry: updation
Part of Speech: n
Definition: updating; the act or process of bringing up-to-date
Usage: informal

Craig

I wish I had a foot :cool: .......not in woza's mouth though or anywhere else near him for that matter

That was the Emerson shield team that you did not bowl in because you did not rate THEM good enough:rolleyes:
Last year was the first year that I was not involved in Emmerson for Morwell since we had been involved. (i actually called into Werribee on one of the days to see how they were going). My reasons behind me not being involved were lets call it 'a conflict of opinion'. It was nothing to do with how I rate them. Its just a cheap shot on your behalf to create somthing that not there.
Man you want to stop taking things so personal, our guys could not handle Sale conditions and you guys could. It was very simple our bowlers were not good enough on the day. At least they did not crack it or blame the lane conditions. As for Glass houses ........mate my rocks wouldn't be big enough to break your glass house.:cool:
You pubically attack our CCup team - then I do take it personally.
You want to come on here and make big shot statements then you better have all the facts, you want to start rumors then expect the consequences.
Me not bowling emmerson last year - fact
Your reason for me not bowling - Rumor - (if you want to know the reason why I am not bowling Emmerson then ask me - then you will have all the facts)

Hey Woza,
Joe, I have answered your very public and incorrect email and I am now setting the record straight for all others who have read this public forum.
Twin Cities Tenpin Bowl paid their registration via Hume Bank Transfer on 08 Jan, 2007 at 1.46pm.
Put the boot on the other foot Joe - would you be happy about your Centre
being so publicly shamed regarding non payment of fees.
Ovens and Murray who represent Twin Cities Tenpin Bowl will definitely be bowling Country Cup with their registration fees having been paid well in advance of 31st January 2007
Yours in Tenpin
Gayle Elton
Centre Manager
Not Starting more rumors again [-X [-X :eggface:
I cant answer your question Joe as i do not have the FACTS but if I find out I will let you know

Back
Top Bottom