Who are you????

Hey guys, its Kristin here, I have only just read this coz I havent been on here for ages, anyway LOZZ no its not me and I doubt very much it would be Erin, so count us out, and Kelly, Stacey said it wasnt her so just leave it there. I know Stacey really well and she wouldnt do something like that..

Hey pplz, i'm not trying 2 start **** with anyone i was just saying what i got told.... she said her name was stacey buckton over icq but yeah i suppose anyone can make up a name over icq...so sorry if i'v caused trouble!

kells xox

Thats cool, I didnt say/mean u were causing trouble, I just wanted to get it clear that it wasnt any of us
icon_smile.gif

Love Kris xoxox

Hey kristin,

sorry bout that, i was just thinking of anyone that hadn't signed up from wollongong yet, hope theres no harm done
icon_sad.gif

I know everyone says they're not gonna own up 2 it, but i mean gees, think about it sweet candy and jynx, look at it from our point of view, when yas decided not to have your real name on here u can't say u wouldn't have expected atleast a few ppl asking about yas and i'm guessing its gonna keep going til sum1 finds out or yas own up to it on here, so deal with it!
icon_razz.gif

catchya's later,
£øzZ
icon_biggrin.gif

-~xoxox~-

Back
Top Bottom