Who are you????

hey its sam
just letting you know roscoe that i kept my secret
icon_biggrin.gif
no actually sorry i couldnt help myself but i told leanne. thats all
icon_razz.gif

later xoxox

sorry tried to keep the secret but it didnt work

its cool tho sam cos the secret was safe with me! i had a feeling it was u roscoe! haha good work keeping everyone guessing tho! now that u have revealed urself, maybe sweet candy will tell us who she is (or at least if im wrong!!!)
seeyas round

Hey Leanne,
I am really sorry but i am stacey and i promise you that sweet candy is not me! I have no idea who they are but it is not me.
Catcha's Later

thanks for letting me know stacey. maybe now a few people will stop saying its u as well. does anyone at all have any ideas??
sweet candy why dont u just own up to who u r!

Hey
icon_smile.gif

I just registered the other day but would it be Erin Upsall or Kristin McNeill??
icon_rolleyes.gif

Stacey's not the only girl from Northern.
Like u sed leanne, its just an idea.

C yas soon,
luv lozz
icon_biggrin.gif

yeah sorry stacey... i was another one who thought it was you...
well i think the reason for it is because whoever sweet candy is... they told someone that their name was Stacey Buckton (this was on icq)... so that's what ppl got told...
sorry to point the finger at ya...
seeya

Hey guys,
Dont worry about the mix-up. It could have happened to anyone. Look, i know both Kristin and Erin very well and it would not be them!!!

Sweet Candy y don't u just tell us who u r, i mean no1 is gonna bag u out or nething, so just tell us, we all want to know and theres no reason y u shouldn't.

luv yas all,
lozz
icon_smile.gif

hey rednut u said roscoe wouldnt pay u out coz hes yr friend, hehe looks like yr wrong buddy!

cyas l8a
icon_cool.gif

Sweet Candy doesnt want anybody letting her know who she is which is fine. But why is everybody hounding her, and why are you so intent on knowing.

If you REAALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW just ask graham,maybe he'd know... otherwise let the girl have her privacy if it matters that much to her

CUBAI

Hey ppl i just wanted 2 let u all know who Sweet Candy is... i was talking to her on ICQ and asked her what her real name was and she said Stacey Buckton... so there is the truth!!!

cya
icon_smile.gif

Well if it helps kelly, i will tell you that you have named the wrong person....

woteva sweet candy... when u rigistered on totalbowling i got ur icq number or email address whateva it was outta ur info/details thing and i added u on icq and i aksed u for ur real name and u said stacey buckton so dont try and deny it.. i know its u!!!!!

cya!
icon_smile.gif

Look,
What do i have to do to prove to you that sweet candy is not me. I read some of the things that they had written and i would never say that stuff. Please believe me, i am not sweet candy.
Maybe someone pretended to be me, i dont know. I have never had or used icq so i would not have told you. Please believe me cause i am getting blamed for something that i did not do and its not fair.

ok kelly, stacey has said its not her, so how about we give her the benefit of the doubt. sweet candy has admitted its not stacey so why keep blaming her? its not hard to say its someone else on icq u know
if stacey says its not her, and sweet candy agrees and says u have named the wrong person, its obvious that sweet candy lied.
sweet candy (boy or girl whoever u r!) isnt going to tell us who they are so just leave it. its been and gone, so stop dragging it on.

Hey its Reese and Shellby
dudes get ova it does it really matter who sweet_candy is anyhow..
whats the point..
just as someone said this forum is just driftin away from whole purpose of bowlin so yeh
just 4get about it okies
cyas
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_confused.gif

xoxoxoxoxo
;p

Kelly,
this is stacey. I promise you that sweet candy is not me. i dont even have icq so how can you say that it was me you were talking to. Please believe me.
stace

hey What the...

Um funy BUDDY because i was speaking to him last night, and he IS my friend and he ISN't JYNX.....U think there is only 1 roscoe in this Bowling world??

PLUS, he duzn't even spell his name with an E on the end

BUDDY
icon_mad.gif

Hey,
Thanx Leanne, at least someone believes me..
but does everyone else. I don't want everyone to still point the finger when i had nothing to do with is so guys, please dont...
icon_cool.gif

Back
Top Bottom