Walter De Veer 2005 - Form Guide.

Here at long last is a photo of Sth QLD's monkey during his kidnap ordeal with the QLD Nth ladies. Never uploaded a photo before...so hope this works.

Attachments

• 97070102.jpg
    97070102.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 106
Howdy evry1.
For a few years now i hav sat on the sidelines and cheered my head off for my parents, this year was the kids turn and i know that it was evryfn that me and V were expecting. It was fun, exciting, and the atmosphere was friendly. U can't tel me that all this could b expected from bowling other tournaments?
For the last 5 years or so i hav bn trying out for Rachuig and hav bn nothing but dissappointed. Always made the cut to top 16 but never got close to the team. If it wasn't for WDV i would hav no where to go and for sure I am not alone in this. De Veer is the place to be, those Rachuig bowlers don't know wot they're miss'n. Thanx to evry1 who competed and i hope to c ya'l next year.
Dopey, Team SA

It was a good tournament to watch but i didn't feel like being a Victorian during thos 3 or 4 days and well done to NSW Men for winning but like i said they should make it a scracth tournament as it started out ot be when they named it after him cause my dad couldn't make rachuig one yr so he tried out for walter de veer when it was scratch. Lets see if TBA will change it back to scratch that will stop all the bitching that has been started.
C h r i s

Well done Gary.

Knucklehead .. we've been through this already. It doesn't need to be re-visited.

To the girls of NQ, nice photo. No wonder he came back a bit dazed.

hopefully the monkey just got a bit of slap and tickle, and not a spanking...this is a family forum after all!!!

Mind you, he is looking pretty pleased with himself in that snap with the ladies............;)

The monkey has been smiling so much that he won't tell us what happened during his kidnap episode.

The mystery remains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked!: :crazyeye: \\:D/

looks like theres lots of interest

If my average is not too high i think ill be rolling off for SQ next year i love that head to head format

Ice said:
Here at long last is a photo of Sth QLD's monkey during his kidnap ordeal with the QLD Nth ladies. Never uploaded a photo before...so hope this works.
first time ive ever seen a woman "spank the monkey" i thought that was a mans domain ;)

Daniel Simpson said:
The monkey has been smiling so much that he won't tell us what happened during his kidnap episode.
The mystery remains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked!: :crazyeye: \\:D/

The monkey did mention 'sugar cane'.

Looks like he got some sugar, then they beat him with a stick.

first time ive ever seen a woman "spank the monkey" i thought that was a mans domain

you obviously lead a very shallow life. If you don't know a woman who can do that - you should maybe, well, I think I should stop there.....

BLS said:
you obviously lead a very shallow life. If you don't know a woman who can do that - you should maybe, well, I think I should stop there.....
hahhaahha
ok you got me :D

I want to be a monkey i have the ear's just need a bit more fur[-o<

Gary.......................................:cool:

Hey if you click on Den's picture of the monkey it's animated! Gee, he's breathing heavy! Must be exhausted!

Back
Top Bottom