Walter De Veer 2005 - Form Guide.

The Spanner said:
You're just jealous that he is in more demand than you are.

The Spanner, anyone who says they aren't jealious is just plain lying. ;) J\K

Sth QLD's monkey seems to have attained stardom! The moral of the story...... behind every monkey is a fantastic lady ....or two.... or three.....!

Ice said:
Sth QLD's monkey seems to have attained stardom! The moral of the story...... behind every monkey is a fantastic lady ....or two.... or three.....!

I can sense other teams mascots already showing great jealiousy towards the monkey. I wonder which mascot will be begging to go missing next year? I guess we are all going to have to make our mascots all the more tempting next year. Only time will tell.

Anthony Lenz said:
I can sense other teams mascots already showing great jealiousy towards the monkey. I wonder which mascot will be begging to go missing next year? I guess we are all going to have to make our mascots all the more tempting next year. Only time will tell.

Rule 1, you only take mascots to De Veer in the hope that they will be abducted.

Rule 2, All mascots are returned at the Dinner Dance.

The unwritten rules have now been written.

Ice u are a team make then pay big time :p .

Can a person be a mascot or is that going to far:confused:

Gary................................:cool:

Yes, this idea may well have merit! But only if done right at the beginning of De Veer...depending on how valuable that person is to their team;) :D

Spanner you got me, I really want the monkey and am not happy with the attention that he has been getting, but can you tell me which client he is resting in,would like to pay a visit sometime ;) :drinking: :drinking:

Jeanette

JAY K said:
Spanner you got me, I really want the monkey and am not happy with the attention that he has been getting, but can you tell me which client he is resting in,would like to pay a visit sometime ;) :drinking: :drinking:
Jeanette

Jeanette ... the monkey is in a safe house, trying to detox, until De Veer next year. His exact location is only known to those who need to know.

Spanner what makes you think that I do not need to know please send a map with directions, Could be something in it for you when in Tassie :p :eek:
Jeanette

It just so happens I have a meeting with Dept. Sport & Rec tomorrow. I wonder if anyone has ever been successful in stealing a mascot AFTER the event???? Maybe those rules need to be re-written! I wonder what I could get for him now???

Hey nice one! Pull that off and I'll shout you a couple when you're up for Cairns Open.
PS. Bring the Monkey up with you...I kinda miss him.

BLS said:
It just so happens I have a meeting with Dept. Sport & Rec tomorrow. I wonder if anyone has ever been successful in stealing a mascot AFTER the event???? Maybe those rules need to be re-written! I wonder what I could get for him now???
BLS ... If you're now based in SQ, you'd be stealing your own mascot. What could you get for him now?? ..How about a firing squad.:D
The monkey in Cairns, in the middle of summer? .. That would be cruelty to animals, so he can't go. Sorry.:lol: :-({|= =; :

Do you need a permit to travel with a monkey.........even if it's a stolen Monkey?

Gary.............................................

The Spanner said:
The monkey in Cairns, in the middle of summer? .. That would be cruelty to animals, so he can't go. Sorry.:lol: :-({|= =; :

We could give him a Brazilian before he got there........;)

Just like cinderella - I'm a NQlder until the bells rings at 12.00am 31st December 2005!

Back
Top Bottom