Scratch event @ Chadstone - Sun 23rd Oct

Congrat's to Terry Silva on winning the Chaddy Tourny and a huge congrat's to Paul Bast on a fantastic 2nd well bowled guys....Also a big thanx to leo, bernie and the boyz from Chaddy for putting up the pot games it's thanx to you guys Barry comes home with some spare cash\\:D/

A job well done to Lee and staff at Chaddy for once again putting on a great Tourny
Cheers All!
Doddzy

Well done Terry mate. You never looked like missing it.Perfect ball every single shot!! Thanks Lee for the $480 ;) ppl asked me why i got that cheque ..told them its for my appearance money..;)
We reckon you will make a great Manager LEE ;) Very well organised tourney.Keep up the good work mate,nice to see u :D with all em tourney preasure. Bad luck Leo Bernie Edgar Ralphy and "Super EKA" better luck next tourney.
We had our Dunn Shield practice at Keon Park..rolled 277 game had 6 cans of VB at "bonding sessions" and still turned up for your Tourney Lee.. Don't worry TAC my wife was driving!! Great turnout and great bowling you guys tc

Well Done to Lee for holding this great tournament.
Well done to Terry Silva on his Victory. The Tenth frame was great.:D
Congrats to Paul Bast for coming second.

My thanks to Terry Silva and Paul Francis, Bowling with both of you was a pleasure. Paul thanks for the encouragement and positive talk.

Well done to everyone who showed up and rolled, we all have to agree Lee puts on a great event.
((And I say again he SHOULD be MANAGER))

Frosty:rolleyes:
(Daniel)

I'd like to thank Lee for putting on the High 5 event, without him we here in Victoria would not be bowling much now would we.
I'd like to thank all the bowlers who ventured over to Chadstone Sunday and also thank the bowler(s) who didn't turn up that allowed me the chance to bowl. Thanks to all for the congratulations and kind words.
Basty sorry you came out on the losing end mate. As at the EastCoast some awesome bowling, well done.
Looking forward to seeing you all at Keon Park in a couple of weeks for Dunn Shield.
Let's hope AMF allow Lee to continue to provide awesome service to tournament bowlers.
Matthew been out of the loop for awhile mate and wasn't aware of the event at Altona. Will look out for events in future.
Regards
Terry Silva

bowled there once, didn't do anything for me

maybe it was just the sticky approaches or the flat condition.

sometimes its better not to ask the question on here, cause you may not like the answer given. ;)

you guys will get your numbers soon, you's are still new in bowling circles and as we know, things dont happen over night in this industry

Whasup! said:
Congrat's to Terry Silva on winning the Chaddy Tourny and a huge congrat's to Paul Bast on a fantastic 2nd well bowled guys....Also a big thanx to leo, bernie and the boyz from Chaddy for putting up the pot games it's thanx to you guys Barry comes home with some spare cash\\:D/
A job well done to Lee and staff at Chaddy for once again putting on a great Tourny
Cheers All!
Doddzy
Nice work Barry, atleast we know our pot money went to a nice guy.. Happy Shopping wt Barry's cash Doddzy..hehe :x-mas: Our Big thank you to Ralphy's lovely wife for organising our pot games :D:drinking:

We would like to extend a big thanks to all the bowlers who keep coming along to our tournaments, and with each event they continue to grow in size and structure. For those who are wondering how the cards fell, the results after matchplay are as follows:

1st - Terry Silva
2nd - Paul Bast
3rd - Paul Francis
4th - Ryan Burton
5th - Rudy Kerkvliet
6th - Ekaphon Somkiat
7th - Ivan Aranda
8th - Daniel McNairn

Congratulations to Terry who even though not top seed, headed the total scratch pinfall for qualifying, scooping some handy cash in the pot games, and going through matchplay unscathed.

Thanks once again to our regular gang of bowlers, and a big thanks to those bowlers who came along for the first time. Hoping to see you all again for our end of year bash, which will be released on here a little later, and who knows, we may even learn/invent some new words.

Many thanks,
Lee Phillips

Craig I am not afraid of any answer given. All I am saying in the skins was offering good money and has arguably the best lane and machine package melbourne has to offer and when bowling whinge about there being no tournament in melbourne and don't support it thats where I get a bit pissed off.

Matthew Lambrick.

Resurrection maybe you need to talk to Lee at Chadstone the events he puts on always get a full field of bowlers, and everyone always has a great time. Maybe he could offer you some advice to getting your events at Altona going.

Frosty:rolleyes:

i can only speak for myself

the day i went there, they definately weren't the best lane and approach package in melbourne

hence why i didn't bowl

Back
Top Bottom