Scratch event @ Chadstone - Sun 23rd Oct

Heh Chaddy Boyz just letting you know that the better half is coming down to watch the action and take care of the pot games.Cheers.;) ;) ;)

THIRTY TONS OF GRUNT said:
Heh Chaddy Boyz just letting you know that the better half is coming down to watch the action and take care of the pot games.Cheers.;) ;) ;)
How much Pot games are we talking about:rolleyes:

Here we ago again with Erwin... The last time you signed up bud, you left us to dry... Are we going to see you this time? Look forward to it pards.

Later

So far the squad list looks like this:
1 Alex Krishnan
2 Angelo Mercuri
3 Bernie Grueso
4 Ceasar Zamora
5 Charlie Nagle
6 Chris Mackenzie
7 Craig Chandler
8 Daniel McNairn
9 Darren Halifax
10 Doug Bear
11 Dwaine Rumble
12 Edgar Belvis
13 Hugh Livingstone
14 Ivan Arunda
15 Jack Livingstone
16 Jess Thompson
17 Karen Downes
18 Mark Ralph
19 Michael Wilson
20 Nestor Aguda
21 Paul Birti
22 Paul Francis
23 Peter Ralph
24 Ralph Harford
25 Roger Quinoza
26 Sancho Oro
27 Vi Hunyh
28 Ondrej Hedi
29 Alan Bamford
30 Mick Carlsson
31 Damien Lowry
32 Rudy Kerkvliet
33 Paul Bast
34 Leo Torres
35 John Francis
Res 1 Evert Ballesteros
Res 2 Michael Carlile
Res 3 Erwin Andres

With a full turn out of 35 we will pay out the top 12 places.
We will be confirming entries with people during this coming week.
For those bowlers who submitted an entry via TotalBowling, can you please send me a PM to confirm your interest.
Thanks to all who have supported this event and look forward to a strong showing on the 23rd.

With so many entries are the top prizes going to be increased as well as paying down to 12th just curious.Oh to answer about the pot games we pay an additional $30 before we commence and that covers your entry for the six games high score for each individual game wins the cash.You dont have to play every game though you can see Jane at any time to play whichever game you want and it will cost you a fiver .I pay the $30 at the start because it easier than messing around while im bowling.Ok bye for now.:D :) :p ;)

leo mate im 3rd reserve...ill be there if im definately in. i wont say much more...ill just bring it on during da tournament ;)

erwin

THIRTY TONS OF GRUNT said:
With so many entries are the top prizes going to be increased as well as paying down to 12th just curious.Oh to answer about the pot games we pay an additional $30 before we commence and that covers your entry for the six games high score for each individual game wins the cash.You dont have to play every game though you can see Jane at any time to play whichever game you want and it will cost you a fiver .I pay the $30 at the start because it easier than messing around while im bowling.Ok bye for now.
Ralphy $ 30 pot game for 6 games is VERY CHEAP mate. We play $50 A GAME with the Chaddy boys..no wonder am broke :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Cya guys on Sunday:D

Hey Ralphy,

If you have time, come along with your Sunshine army to Forest Hills as we have pot games there every Wednesday night after our singles league at 8pm.
Would love your challenge to take the pot money. Had a good week last week. Bowled 1012 for 4 games to take the pot! Now you see why Alex is broke!! :)) :))

Heh Leo how does that rhyme go anything you can do i can do LOL.Wed is not good night for me as i bowl league at Sunshine if you arrange another time on weekend i probably could come.C U Sun.:D

melboleo said:
Hey Ralphy,
If you have time, come along with your Sunshine army to Forest Hills as we have pot games there every Wednesday night after our singles league at 8pm.
Would love your challenge to take the pot money. Had a good week last week. Bowled 1012 for 4 games to take the pot! Now you see why Alex is broke!!
Yea Leo,the rate you are winning the pots ..i reckon you gonna OWN FOREST HILL and CHADDY soon mate !! You can make Lee your manager..hehe.Ralphy join the Wed league at Forest Hill mate,at the end of bowling season you can buy yourself a brand new LEXUS for our POT MONEY..lol ;) :D

OK everyone, after a few dropouts and a few inclusions, so far the squad list is as follows:
1 Alex Krishnan
2 Angelo Mercuri
3 Bernie Grueso
4 Ceasar Zamora
5 Charlie Nagle
6 Chris Mackenzie
7 Craig Chandler
8 Daniel McNairn
9 Darren Halifax
10 Erwin Andres
11 Dwaine Rumble
12 Edgar Belvis
13 Hugh Livingstone
14 Ivan Aranda
15 Jack Livingstone
16 Jess Thompson
17 Mark Ralph
18 Michael Wilson
19 Nestor Aguda
20 Paul Birti
21 Paul Francis
22 Peter Ralph
23 Ralph Harford
24 Roger Quinoza
25 Amos Tan
26 Vi Hunyh
27 Ondrej Hedi
28 Alan Bamford
29 Mick Carlsson
30 Damien Lowry
31 Rudy Kerkvliet
32 Paul Bast
33 Leo Torres
34 Mark Strange
35 Ryan Burton ** yet to be confirmed

A full turn out is a good turn out and based on a full line up,
the payouts will be as follows:
1st 300
2nd 200
3rd 150
4th 100
5th 80
6th 80
7th 65
8th 65
9th 55
10th 50
11th 45
12th 40

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday !

sorry its late notice but i have to pull out family matter ...........Dwaine

Back
Top Bottom