Budget tournament @ Chadstone Sun 31st

sorry lee,

gonna have to pull out on this one. sorry leo maybe we can settle it at chaddy another time. just wrong timing thats all

later

Well well well Erwin... What can I say? We have not even started yet and your backing out on me. Bad timing? I say bad vibes sounds more like it...

We'll have to do it again someday... Ciao..

Leo

melboleo said:
We'll have to do it again someday... Ciao..

BRING BACK MONDAY NIGHT POT GAMES @ MENTONE .... IT CRACKED ME UP! :D Plus it was funny seeing Erwin & Lindz crack it when Leo took their money ... love ya work Leo!!! :cool:

Roxy

A big thanks to all who attended, from near and far.
Another good tourny where the top 7 ended up going thru to the matchplay finals, and the results are as follows:

1) Ralph Harford (Sunshine)
2) Bernie Grueso (Chadstone)
3) Roger Q (Box Hill)
4) Barry Dodds (Dandenong)
5) Rudy Kerkvliet (Dandy/Mentone)
6) Leo Torres (Chadstone)
7) Allan Bamford (Sunshine)

An exciting finals campaign saw Ralph needing the repercharge game, after going down by 27 sticks in the first final, to seal his win. With scoring being very close, Ralph left the big 4 with his 1st ball in the 10th frame, leaving the ball in Bernie's court. Bernie unluckily left a solid 8 - 10 with a great shot that made all who watched shake their heads as to why/how, to give the victory to Ralph by 10 pins.

A special mention goes to a nervous Roger Q, who did a great job. He qualified in 6th and made it to 3rd place, missing out on going thru to the final by 7 pins.

All in all, it was a good event and hope to see more along to join in the fun and cash at our next event, to be posted here soon.

Thanks again,
Lee

Well Well Ralph You Won Your Just To Good Not Hehe Not Bad Mate See You Wed Night What Did You Win $25 .........statesman

Well done Chaddy no need for me to use plastic fantastic as my go to ball the Morich Shock and Awe was the go.More than enough oil down that a outa bounds was in play .Got around that by playing the middle with the Morich good format dropping lowest game . Oh Spud outlayed $90 and collected $240 for winning and $75 in pot games for a handy $225 profit .Cant make that much driving trams on a Sunday lol. ;) ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom