Emerson Shield 2008

CONGRATULATIONS TO WAYNE CHESTER
ON HIS 5-7-10 HE JUST LEFT DURING PRACTICE IN MILDURA TONIGHT

You are awesome!:surrender:

Hey travy maybe he got a bit worried when he wanted to challenge me today. I didnt say no either. Sweaty Palms.

Deano

Sick of this crap !! just coz Rob and Dean aren't bowling doesn't mean we are weak this year, we have bowlers that have been waiting for there chance to represent, and now they have it, they will give it there all. . Beware anchor men of all other teams, im hungry this weekend !!!! . . .:mad:

Ray you are all fired up.. Bendigos anchor this year may have a change in fortune (although i could be wrong).. i think i've bowled against you 3 times as anchor for bendigo and your total would be aroundabout 840... 299 comes to mind.. can't remember the other 2 exactly but i know they were big..

Good luck to all!

Luke

Well done to the Mentone Mens Emerson team. What a great effort to all finish on an average of 200+.
The ladies didn't bowl too badly either!
:woot_jump:

There are 4 teams claiming top 3 finishes at the moment..

Some one is missing out :p

And Bendigo surprised everyone (except Bendigo) i think. haha! Go Bendigo. Congrats to everyone that bowled and congrats to those made the top 5! Bendigo Number 1 in Northern Zone!

Who made the other zones?

what a weekend of bowling big Congrats to everyone that bowled and congrats to those made the top 5 it was a amazing finsh to the zone. just want to say a big Congrats to our team BENDIGO we fight hard all weekend and just got over the line well done guys ;)

Final results for Bowlarama zone final (MEN)

Very tight for fifth spot with seven of the eight teams still in the hunt at the start of the last game.

Narre warren went through after game eight by defeating Geelong by five pins -- it went down to the very last ball!

This left a tie between Geelong and the fast finishing Werribee -

Werribee won the roll off very easily 1150 to 906 - winning all 7 points in the process.

Attachments

• Emerson Men 2008 Sth.xls
    23 KB · Views: 134
Congratulations on all the teams that made it through to the final in both zones, especially the Geelong girls, great job with some new faces. (And congrats on the better half for a PB of 268).

Unfortunately as best we tried the boys didn't quite get there, some great lessons learnt. As tight as the final game was, and one which could have easily gone our way, it should not have been left to the last frame of the last game to clinch the position in the top 5!

It was my first Emerson at the ripe old age of 48 and I had lots of fun, plenty of good and not so good moments. (More good than not so good, so I will try to be back next year.). We had some new faces as well and I am proud of the way we performed.

We will be there to cheer on our girls at Epping.

Gary, there is an error in the Geelong team's stats, we only show having bowled 35games. All other teams have 40 games. There is one block missing, so the final pinfall/averages are not correct. The "final" printout I got from the bowl showed the same. Will try to get an updated one.

Martin

Gary, there is an error in the Geelong team's stats, we only show having bowled 35games. All other teams have 40 games. There is one block missing, so the final pinfall/averages are not correct. The "final" printout I got from the bowl showed the same. Will try to get an updated one.
Martin

Thanks Martin - i also noticed that.

Werribee and Geelong's last game were not entered onto the final standing sheet that was printed out. We bowled against Werribee in the final game so i have their scores and was able to update the individual averages for them and their total team pinfall. I also remembered Geelong's last pinfall was 985 because i was watching the end of that game (just could not remember the actual games bowled) therefore i updated Geelongs team pinfall but not the individual games. I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me the scores for that final game.

Regards
Gary Black

Back
Top Bottom