Emerson Shield 2008

Just Remember We Chuck Sunday Wayne I'd hate to have you turn up saturday and HAve to bowl with the women.............now what was that comment about women bowling with the men oh silly me that was the Country Cup Thread ;)

Shep
Sunraysia
Melton
Epping
Horsham.

Be interesting to see if Kevvy can up his rate to 5 especially for this weekend and roll me :)

I know i was just playin hopin to get some more happening as i am getting bored reading the same crap. Come on get on with the sledgin, deano you poof, travy - you little girly armed bandit, get on with it! Wayne tell us your awsome and dont even nead a team, Tonx stop being so nice and complimenting everone else, although I like your thoughts on trying to make sure Bendigo miss out, ha ha ha ha.
BTW who is in Morwells group please?

girly armed.... i think you just fancy me motta and are too scared to admit it ;)

I heard that whever possible Bendigo will put me against the weakest bowler on the opponents team, and have me bowl in the number three spot when our lineup goes in first...
or is there a blind lineup rule that I don't know about.

We all know that will happen wayne as you would be shattered to lose a game. especially with the over inflated ego of yours.... especially to someone who can actually bowl..

see you in position 3.

.....I seem to always get Geelong and Ballarat confused with each other..maybe it's because ?????both towns are holes.?????
The corrected list is:
Sunrasia
Shepp.....

Oh where does one begin to write a reply to that statement? Do you have a basis for this Wayne or are you just spitting out sentence fragments that we are supposed to build a sentence with again?

We all know that will happen wayne as you would be shattered to lose a game. especially with the over inflated ego of yours.... especially to someone who can actually bowl..

Is there someone else bowling in this zone who can actually make shots without the help of a well programmed Kegel machine?

Is there someone else bowling in this zone who can actually make shots without the help of a well programmed Kegel machine?

**** well I guess that counts me out then :(

Be interesting to see if Kevvy can up his rate to 5 especially for this weekend and roll me

Haysey I'd be more than happy to try Hmmmm 5 revs can I borrow some from someone else :p

Well....

Sunrasia has a Kegel Phoenix, so I guess we won't find out on that weekend.

Epping has a Brunswick A22, so I guess you will find out on that weekend if anyone can bowl without a kegel... Well you might, if you make it to Epping.... :D

Well....
Sunrasia has a Kegel Phoenix, so I guess we won't find out on that weekend.
Epping has a Brunswick A22, so I guess you will find out on that weekend if anyone can bowl without a kegel... Well you might, if you make it to Epping.... :D

Melton has a century 100....the ancient art of shotmaking is not lost on us!

I hate not being able to bowl. Its hard to say somthing on here and then not be able to back it up because you cant bowl. But besides that i know that everyone in that sunraysia team can make good shots no matter what the oiling condition. Go guys kick their butts. You can do it.

Deano

I hate not being able to bowl. Its hard to say somthing on here and then not be able to back it up because you cant bowl. But besides that i know that everyone in that sunraysia team can make good shots no matter what the oiling condition. Go guys kick their butts. You can do it.
Deano
Whah Whah Whah, Ive got a sore hand, Ive got a sore leg, Ive got a sore arse from having it kicked so many times by Motta, Whah Whah Whah, toughen up sook.:p

Well....
Sunrasia has a Kegel Phoenix,

Just a Phoenix without any Kegel upgrade.

our machine well programmed?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You said you liked variety:p

Melton has a century 100....the ancient art of shotmaking is not lost on us!

I have one of those still in the shed. Can use it if required;).

Whah Whah Whah, Ive got a sore hand, Ive got a sore leg, Ive got a sore arse from having it kicked so many times by Motta, Whah Whah Whah, toughen up sook.:p

We all know the real reason for the sore body parts that you have Mr Motta:eek:

Rob

Back
Top Bottom