Emerson Shield 2008

where do i sign up???

Sorry Craig Vacancies are now filled,if you'd only let me know earlier

always knew you wanted to chuck with us, though glad you finally came out of the closet ;)

Sorry Craig Vacancies are now filled,if you'd only let me know earlier
always knew you wanted to chuck with us, though glad you finally came out of the closet ;)

Who will be missing in action? Frenchy? Jan? Rizz? Sandy? Dont leave us hanging Kev for goodness sake.

is there going to be anyone doing live updates while the northern zones are going on? anyone with internet accesss up in mildura that can do some updates when the zones are on

Gatsby, seeing as Mr Chandler has taken a back seat in the game of tenpin, are you going to step up to the plate and give us some odds leading into the zones next weekend?

for those that are interested Colac Men's team is

Merv Billing
Gary Black
Stephen Hay
Mark McCallum
Daniel Billing
Nigel Grapentin
Tyson Carr

No idea what the womens team is - it has frequently changed and i don't know final makeup - it is a very inexperienced team though with most of the regulars missing.

Southern zone Men's final 8 teams -- (No Sale and no Warrnambool)
Not sure about womens zone but will be maximum of 8 teams with same teams missing (it is possible others could also be missing)

1 full round of 7 games plus positional round to finish = 8 games --- minimum of 4 games for every bowler.

for those that are interested Colac Men's team is
Merv Billing
Gary Black
Stephen Hay
Mark McCallum
Daniel Billing
Nigel Grapentin
Tyson Carr
No idea what the womens team is - it has frequently changed and i don't know final makeup - it is a very inexperienced team though with most of the regulars missing.
Southern zone Men's final 8 teams -- (No Sale and no Warrnambool)
Not sure about womens zone but will be maximum of 8 teams with same teams missing (it is possible others could also be missing)
1 full round of 7 games plus positional round to finish = 8 games --- minimum of 4 games for every bowler.

These dont look like odds Gatsby. I hope that there is more to follow? ;)

Men's Zone Final - Southern

Odds to make it through to final

Werribee - Evens
Mentone - 6/4
Bowlarama - 6/4
----------
Geelong 2/1
Altona 2/1
Colac 4/1
Narre Warren 4/1 (No idea who is even in the team)
Morwell 10/1 (No idea who is in team!)

I reckon Werribee, Mentone and Bowlarama will have enough talent & depth to carry them through comfortably.

From there it is a battle for two spots between the other five. Morwell have not fielded their strongest team for a few years so i have made them the outsider.
It may very well come down to the last round - positional 4th vs 5th to decide who gets through.

Men's Zone Final - Northern

Odds to get through to final

Shepparton - Evens
Melton - 6/4
Epping - 7/4
Sunraysia - 2/1 (Not sure who is bowling)
--------------
Bendigo 3/1 (don't know who is in team)
Horsham 3/1
Ballarat - 10/1 (don't know who is bowling)
Wodonga 10/1 (don't know who is bowling)

Shepparton - def champs, Melton much stronger this year, Epping have added depth on last year and Sunraysia look a lot weaker without Deano and Rob (assuming they aren't foxing) but should get through on home lanes.

Can't see Ballarat and Wodonga getting though (half of ballarat are bowling for Werribee ;) )

As i see it, it is race for fifth between the young guns from Horsham and the Chestervillians for the final spot.

Final selection for Altona is:

ALTONA MEN . Billy Tanasiciuc, Adam Spiteri , Ondrej Hedi, Jerome Wattelet, Darryl Spencer, Allan Bamford, Ralph Harford. RES: John Wilson.

ALTONA WOMEN: Unfortunetly we could only get 4, so its a shame the girl wont be bowling this year.

Good luck to ALTONA and i'll still be there to suport the boys!
Cheers

Here Ya Go CArmers

Trent Murphy
Liam Peat
Anthony West
Tim Piastri
Paul Kerr
Kevin Wilkins

and just for Wayne

Chris Hamilton

Two Very Talented Juniors and An Ex Country Cup Bowler added to the old faithfuls actually I should'nt say old I'm the only old one :wheelchair:

Cheerz
Kev

Back
Top Bottom