Emerson Shield 2008

Any made legends of others , GO MILDURA!

After the copius amount of cordial that was drank that weekend its a wonder you can still remember anything :beerchug::5shotss::theBar:

After the copius amount of cordial that was drank that weekend its a wonder you can still remember anything :beerchug::5shotss::theBar:

Not a lot my brain rembembers.................. What was i talking............. Oh yeah everything after 12.00 Saturday night is just like a good story, keeps getting better everytime someone tells it, bits get added in i am sure, I really wouldnt have done half the things people said i did, Climbing over a bar to get a drink and phone number, I mean really...............

In the zone final at Mildura, the order of finish will be:

Sunrasia
Shepparton
Bendigo
Epping
Geelong

Melton
Horsham
Wodonga

In the zone final at Mildura, the order of finish will be:
Sunrasia
Shepparton
Bendigo
Epping
Geelong
Melton
Horsham
Wodonga

Come on dont try and deflect the pressure of favoritism away from yourself here, Back up those Big personal statements by bringing your team home with a number one spot, dont pus.s.y out now and say, oh we will come third, thats bulls h i t. You know you want to say it "I am the greatest ever and i can win on my own" we all know thats what your really thinking. :)

He did put his team above both Geelong and Epping. That has to be a little self-pride in his team. Geelong are no slouches, and I know for a fact we have a very competent TEAM this year with good depth, much much stronger overall than last year.

For what it's worth, I think he got the list right in the wrong order, but Hayesy and his merry Men in Tights should be in the top 5.

I am interested in seeing if everyone puts their strongest line up against Bendigo to ensure they are one of the teams that miss. Even if Chester somehow wins all of his individual game points, the rest of the side would still have to compete against some big names to get through.

Going to be a great weekend!

you goin to start a vbookie Gary? :p
If people are interested, i will set up a vbookie for the final. I don't see much point doing one for the zones.

PS - I thought Geelong was in the other zone and therefore won't be going to Mildura. Has that changed or am i just ill informed?

North zone (Zone final in Mildura)
Mildura, Wodonga, Horsham, Shepparton, Bendigo, Ballarat, Melton, Epping Echuca.

South zone (Zone final at Geelong bowl-a-rama)
Geelong, Colac, Warrnambool, Morwell, Narre Warren, Werribee, Bowlarama, Mentona, Altona & Sale?

He did put his team above both Geelong and Epping. That has to be a little self-pride in his team. Geelong are no slouches, and I know for a fact we have a very competent TEAM this year with good depth, much much stronger overall than last year.
For what it's worth, I think he got the list right in the wrong order, but Hayesy and his merry Men in Tights should be in the top 5.
I am interested in seeing if everyone puts their strongest line up against Bendigo to ensure they are one of the teams that miss. Even if Chester somehow wins all of his individual game points, the rest of the side would still have to compete against some big names to get through.
Going to be a great weekend!
I know i was just playin hopin to get some more happening as i am getting bored reading the same crap. Come on get on with the sledgin, deano you poof, travy - you little girly armed bandit, get on with it! Wayne tell us your awsome and dont even nead a team, Tonx stop being so nice and complimenting everone else, although I like your thoughts on trying to make sure Bendigo miss out, ha ha ha ha.
BTW who is in Morwells group please?

South zone (Zone final at Geelong bowl-a-rama)
Geelong, Colac, Warrnambool, Morwell, Narre Warren, Werribee, Bowlarama, Mentona, Altona & Sale?

South Zone
Werribee
Geelong
Mentone
Bowlarama
Warrnambool

Colac - Sorry Gary
Narre
Morwell
Dont know anything about Altona, I dont know if Sale has a team, if they do they will probably beat Morwell :D

Yeah..I seem to always get Geelong and Ballarat confused with each other..maybe it's because both towns are holes.
The corrected list is:

Sunrasia
Shepparton
Bendigo
Epping
Melton

Horsham
Ballarat
Wodonga

I heard that whever possible Bendigo will put me against the weakest bowler on the opponents team, and have me bowl in the number three spot when our lineup goes in first...
or is there a blind lineup rule that I don't know about.

Hey Motta its a bit hard to get enthusiastic when your on the sidelines. I will be there though dont you worry about that, not that the team needs me. Because like some other teams Sunraysia isnt a one bowler team.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom