Emerson Shield 2005

craig said:
i will donate $1 for every point i win and $2 for each point i win off the following totalbowling posters, lance, kevvy, haysey, hamma, garioch, carmers, mr farq and joe
and $??? if i beat woza (ooops woza aint bowling :p )
You forgot about me Craig -- should be an easy $4 donation for you.

Gatsby said:
You forgot about me Craig -- should be an easy $4 donation for you.
Everybody forgets about you:D LOL
And Craig will donate $5 for every totalbowling poster that mangages to beat him - What do you reckon

craig said:
the bet was for crownies, and crownies it will be :agrue:
plus, i will win them back at some stage over the weekend (you will give me that chance)

I'll have 3 crownies on match 2 with ya Chucky.;)

You will of course be bowling anchor won't you:D

See ya in Warrnambool

Rob

i bowl @ number 2

far better bowlers than me occupy the top and bottom spots, i only relieve in 1 & 5 these days

playing rosebud and sunraysia first 2 games

gees i think i'll be on the bench at that stage, i think my services will be needed round 3 if my memory of the draw serves me right

craig said:
i will donate $1 for every point i win and $2 for each point i win off the following totalbowling posters, lance, kevvy, haysey, hamma, garioch, carmers, mr farq and joe

No worries mate, happy for the contest. Is it going to be revenge for Geelong at State Masters last year.

craig said:
i bowl @ number 2

far better bowlers than me occupy the top and bottom spots, i only relieve in 1 & 5 these days

does this mean you will be at number 1 for this match, as you know that is where to find me mate.

lol, as if i am going chasing all you guys

you want me, come and get me

$5 for each loss, make it $3 and its a deal

i reckon if i win 80% of my points, everyone on here should chip in $5 each

craig said:
i dont have to arrange anything, i am a "magnet for those who like to have a crack" and i know you are all currently applying to your managers for a game, like 4 year olds at a candy store "can i? can i? can i?"
maybe all bribes to managers should be donated to fund newly adopted fund raising cause too
tooheys pfffft :bad-word:
the bet was for crownies, and crownies it will be :agrue:
plus, i will win them back at some stage over the weekend (you will give me that chance)

Hey Craig if you want to play me and get your get your point, you know what position l will be in. I am not asking to move down the order to play you. You want me come get me in lead off mate.

craig said:
I'm up for that. So far all the donations have been going one way (ie from Craig), so i think it is only fair that we all chip in.

craig said:
i aint moving, you can have porto all to yourself

Oh Goodie, I am sure he wants revenge from last years zone finals. :p

But surely, he will be rested by the time we play you guys, as after all you say you will have it in the bag half way through day 1.

Does that not mean that you will want to get all bowlers through min of 9 games ASAP. :D

craig said:
$5 for each loss, make it $3 and its a deal
I match your offer and put in $3 for everyone that beats Craig so that makes it $6 for every loss that he has - Now if that is not incentative then I dont know what is
craig said:
I double that and put in $10 if you can win 80% of your games

everytime i win a game it costs me $1
except it will cost me $2 against the people i have nominated
everytime i lose a game it will cost me $3 plus the $3 woza has matched
if i win 80% of my points everyone that i have nominated is up for $5

gees woza, your gonna be jumping from band wagon to band wagon aren't ya:D

Great to read all the banter can some one take ownership and collect all the money? It's a geat cause all the very best to you all at Emerson 2005

Gary......................................................:cool:

woza can collect seeing he aint got much happening that weekend, and will be in attendance, i will make sure i got a pocket full of change, make it easy on you woza

5 cent pieces are ok, aren't they ???

;)

Gee Gary, good to see so many people get on the band wagon !!! =D> =D>

Good on ya guys .......

Liz

Back
Top Bottom