Emerson Shield 2005

CONGRATULATIONS to all who helped get this thread over the 500 post mark.

WELL DONE. Pat on the back to us all.

Carmers,

i think you have helped with that, as most of your total number of posts would have been in the 2 emerson shield threads over the last 2 years.

I know how to get Craig to respond...........Chicken mate.....Come on you know you want to make a post. We want the updated odds. Come on you have to figure your firming as favorite by now, as after all, you and Porto have been practising at Mentone........Cmon make a post

make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig.

You know you want to.

Craig

xpense said:
........Cmon make a post
make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig, make a post Craig.
You know you want to.

make a post, Go on you know you want to.

Some of the people posting in this thread have to be very careful, as the higher up you place yourself or your team, the further it is to fall and the thud when you land is also very loud and sometimes painful. ;)

Looking forward to an enjoyable weekend of bowling and challenges.

Rob

It is shaping up to be a good weekend. Looking foward to it. Now the new shoes have been worn in. I had to finally say goodbye to my blue and silver SST5's. GOD I MISS THE ALREADY. My right foot ended up being able to go through the end of the shoe. RIP special shoes.

See whilst Craig is being quiet, people are wondering whats going on and what he is up to, which may all be part of his plan.

Carmers said:
It is shaping up to be a good weekend. Looking foward to it. Now the new shoes have been worn in. I had to finally say goodbye to my blue and silver SST5's. GOD I MISS THE ALREADY. My right foot ended up being able to go through the end of the shoe. RIP special shoes.

I still got mine :( :puppydog: Hopefully new ones are here in time :mrgreen:

bowlrig said:
Some of the people posting in this thread have to be very careful, as the higher up you place yourself or your team, the further it is to fall and the thud when you land is also very loud and sometimes painful. ;)
Looking forward to an enjoyable weekend of bowling and challenges.
Rob

Its OK Rob, fully aware we are making up numbers this time. Hope the team proves me wrong, but our performance in the Zones was not that great, and we let a number of games slip away. Will be doing my best to get the guys fired up, and ready to go, and making the emphasis that it is never over, or out of reach, if you truly believe :rolleyes:

Mind you it all comes back down to that point. Makes no differnace if you are winning on 150 or 250, it is still only 1 point for each game. The only good thing about the 250 is it helps for the overall 2 points, but then again, if you win 4 head to head, and loss the overall, it is still 4 - 3.

The great thing about emerson, is it is all on points, no peterson points, just straight up head to head wins / losses.

Bring it on...:p

Only 2 and a bit weeks to go. Practice session this week, Warnambool Cup next week. Oh crap l might be waron out by the time the finals come around, after bowling for the last weeks as well. :)

I'm glad you mentioned that Rob, because i must admit i was a bit confused about what you were talking about (which happens pretty often... lol). Other than Craig being ..... well being Craig, noone else had really made any big statements on their chances at Emerson. -- now it all makes sense

I still consider us a chance. We beat the odds on, almost unnassailable Geelong at home last year....theres always a chance.

Remember, one thing you cant simulate in practice sessions is pressure. 700/3, 880/4 are nice scores...but if you cant do them when you need to, then they mean precisely dique :eggface:

bowlrig said:
Lance, my post was not at anyone in particular and also in jest
Rob
Its alright Rob l know it was made in jest :p
But we all need to keep on Craig's back.
C'mon Craig you know want to make a post, yes you do, oh come make a post, you know you wanna :p
How about it :p
Waiting, waiting, waiting
no posts :(

OK cant be bothered going through 51 pages of posts looking for all the line ups. And as it possible some may have changed, lets get a new list going for the finals, as l have heard a rumour a couple of changes may have taken place.

Ed Fleming is as below, as of today anyway.
Mens

Lance Dyer
Joe Tomasinski
Sean Goth
Marcus Coolen
Ray (Krusty) Mischler
Mathew Crocker
Alan Bennet

Ladies

Lee Booth
Tanya Steele
Robyn Flynn