Emerson Shield 2005

Melton had a practice seesion out there today, 4 pot games and was quite enjoyable

Russo 878/4
Adam 835/4
Michael 807/4

other guys bowled well as well....tho i had a lot of trouble with the corners personally, 7 7pins and 6 10pins but still managed a decent score, Russo was a machine with a 220 average.

I think we are ready :)

Its slipping. I am starting to get a little nervous. Mr Chandler has been way way WAY to quiet. Maybe he is putting the final touches on the odds?

easy or hard doesn't phase us

just make sure there is oil, and more importantly it holds up

spare shooting is highly over rated, and i want oil to throw big bags of strikes :D :D

erwin said:
dont expect the lanes to be tha easy boys and girlz:;)

Hey Erwin...I think quite a few bowlers hope they arent easy....220 ave to make all stars would be a bit silly, but if thats what has to happen, I'm there ;)

I know you bowl at Mentone, but what do you base your quote on? has it been discussed?

Adam

Carmers said:
Mr Chandler has been way way WAY to quiet. Maybe he is putting the final touches on the odds?

Evens -- putting final touches to odds

5/1 -- Has been out shopping with Carmers buying material for Paige's outfit

10/1 -- Has been writing out applications for Country Cup managers position for some of the women's teams (we know how much he loves Womens bowling)

25/1 -- Has been out fundraising for Mentone to ensure that they can afford to put down the amount of oil he wants

50/1 -- Has been gagged by his teammates to avoid putting undue pressure on them
???????

Gatsby said:
50/1 -- Has been gagged by his teammates to avoid putting undue pressure on them
???????
$5 buck - How could I refuse with odds like that

Silencing Craig - I bet a few people wish that they knew how to do that.

Fair call, however he has been quiet since he imposed a media ban on himself a couple of weeks back.

Sticking to his word yet again. He reads daily I am sure, but stays away from the keyboard.

LickwidGreen said:
Barrell full of nipples?
I have heard he has already tried that Pete -- apparently he came out sucking his thumb...... when your luck is out it is out

250/1 -- Is still in mourning since the demise of Rhonda rottenbox
500/1 -- Gone on a shopping spree to find "Rhonda Rottenboxes" twin sister?
1000/1 -- Starting a campaign to get Barb in as Carlton president.

Back
Top Bottom