Attachments

• wrestling_mascots_8.jpg
    wrestling_mascots_8.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Gary_Who.jpg
    Gary_Who.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 3
hey kevvy,

how come everytime i sms you, it takes a few days to get a reply, at least susie replies promptly all the time

I was once told if your ignore something long enough it will go away, not working in this case though your still here :D

The fact I'm really lazy doesnt help either

Deano dont upset Gary otherwise he wont post for 12 months either and I will so miss the Intellect and Wit of his posts

go away??? keep dreaming sunshine, i will haunt you forever :)

hey will you slap that son of yours, near makes me sick, with all this lovey dovey **** on facebook, seriously, where did he get that from?????

if he keeps it up, i will start calling him princess chase

Motta you would know about hands up asses wouldnt you? Isnt that how Woza talks? Or is it the other way round.?

Deano

Looks like it will be very mild weather wise this weekend......damn it all, was looking forward to 38 degree plus every day, but not going to happen.

http://www.eldersweather.com.au/local.jsp?lt=aploc&lc=7453

Gone a bit quiet on here, everyone must be studying their acceptance speeches.;)

Rob
Just leave the air con turned off and i bet you get 35+ --- a lot of hot air will be about....

No need to rehearse acceptance speeches any more - they don't have them.

I stayed reasonably sober last year thinking i would have to say something when we received the trophy but got handed the trophy and that was it.

I guess the moral to the story is that i should have drunk more (I will make up for it this year!)

Just leave the air con turned off and i bet you get 35+ --- a lot of hot air will be about....

No need to rehearse acceptance speeches any more - they don't have them.

I stayed reasonably sober last year thinking i would have to say something when we received the trophy but got handed the trophy and that was it.

I guess the moral to the story is that i should have drunk more (I will make up for it this year!)

Mate there is plenty of grog at the pub for Monday night, ive personally made sure of that.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom