COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Looks like all the media bans have kicked in, either that or the lads all peaked early:D

If so they may have to go for the nasal technology:p

Rob

Just as long as no one is re-arranging the letters in bold font (and maybe losing the 's') and still inhaling. :p:p

Ok its just over a week out. Whats everyones predictions? Dosent have to be who comes 1st or not. Ill start it off. Shep will not beat us in either game Head 2 Head. If they do ill personally buy them all a beer on the Monday night. The next is that Sunraysia and Geelong will be 1st and 2nd in the mens. Lastly that high average will be round the 215 - 220 mark. Best of bowling.

Deano

My prediction.....

I will successfully make the whole trip there and home without hitting a wild animal!! lol

And that I will no doubt hang some sh!t on a pink flamingo or two....;)

Wayne i would abosolutley blow you away. Go back into that cave you come from. Be a man bring the challenge. God you **** me so much. Get some ****ing balls and grow up. You mean **** to me and if you arent going to play the game then just **** off.

Deano

Deano and I have a few things in common.

1) Huge egos (at least that's what everyone seems to believe on the Totalbowling board)
2) Not one good knee between us
3) Neither of us will be doing any serious bowling anytime soon

Who could they be I wonder????

There are some interesting combinations.....

Kev & Hammer
Gary & Deano
Farqy & anyone
Wozza & Motta
Farqy & anyone
Cambell & Robinson:p (had to throw that one in)
Chucky & Yogi
Paige & Paige

Feel free to add.....more;)

Rob

Deano and Wayne Chester (very much like B1 and B2 actually)

Not very often I jump to Wayne's defense (never I don't think) but I didn't see much wrong in his post........

Deano = grumpy fat arsed wombat

hey kevvy,

how come everytime i sms you, it takes a few days to get a reply, at least susie replies promptly all the time

surely you can gets the brains trust to meet on a more regular basis, so i can get them witty replies a bit more promtly.

Wayne the knee is fine. 942 for 4 last night says enough. Im nothing like you. Im a team player and ill have a drink with team MATES and MATES after the days bowling. Sorry chucky for all he ***** but you know i got a temper. Gary your a peanut.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom