COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
So can i please get who is staying so we can organise the tables and crap like that for the Monday night. I know there is about 20 from La Trobe, 25 from Mildura, cant remember the rest so if people can let me know it would be good. We havent heard from Shep and Geelong and a few others that slip my mind.

Deano

So you have sorted yourself out then???;)

Rob
Yep - got work off, got accomodation, got someone on bus to look after my bowling ball and got a probable lift home.... all done

Just three from Colac Deano --- so a card table would probably do for us -- we won't be sitting much anyway!

Woza -- you obviously have way too much time on your hands

Woza.....Gold mate.

Deano,
Albury 17
Latribe 24
Bendigo 3
Colac 3
Sunraysia 20
Warrnambool 14
Wodonga 0
Ballarat ??
Geelong 20
Shepparton - probably 2
Dave McEwin 1

Should be a good night.:D

Rob

Woza.....Gold mate.

Deano,
Albury 17
Latribe 24
Bendigo 3
Colac 3
Sunraysia 20
Warrnambool 14
Wodonga 0
Ballarat ??
Geelong 20
Shepparton - probably 2
David McEwan 1

Rob

Spelling fixed
Does that mean I'm sitting by myself? With all my friends?

Woz you have really missed your calling you should have been a comedian

Top Work m8,almost equal of the Marshmellows Event :D

And Now for the Main Event

The one and thank f**k the only greatest PBA champion to bless us with his presence Vs The rest of the world because you certainly dont come from ours

You shouldn't talk like that about Belmo
:p

Woza.....Gold mate.

Deano,
Albury 17
Latribe 24
Bendigo 3
Colac 3
Sunraysia 20
Warrnambool 14
Wodonga 0
Ballarat ??
Geelong 20
Shepparton - probably 2
Dave McEwin 1

Rob

Thanks Rob. Prices for meals are around the $20 mark. Good size meals and Drinks are pretty good prices too. If anyone has any questions just ask.

Deano

Kev no worries mate. Just for those who wonder whats goin on. Its at the Mildura Gateway Tavern in the Sports Bar. You can get the same meals in there as in the Bistro. There will be plenty of room to run a muck. We pretty much have it all to ourselves. If you want to have a look its www.gatewaytavern.com.au. Bottleshop open 7 days from 9am - 11pm. Gaming Room 8am - 3am. Its got a TAB in the Sports Bar as well.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom