COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Its gonna be big. I have a list. Its my hit list. Kevin Wilkins you are first on my list. I will hunt you down. I will play at 2 or 4 if i have to go that low. Nothing is low enough when it comes to hunting you down. Your LITTLE pink friends can try and help all they want but at the end of the day all they will be to me is LITTLE pink things.

Deano

Part 2 will be released soon.

Bring It On Wombat,

better check your records I've been playing majoritively at 1 for the last few years

you wont have to chase me ,I'II be waiting for you and I look forward to bringing you down in front of your home crowd

By the way chandler tried this tact at bendigo it did'nt work then either

Bring It On Wombat,

better check your records I've been playing majoritively at 1 for the last few years

you wont have to chase me ,I'II be waiting for you and I look forward to bringing you down in front of your home crowd

By the way chandler tried this tact at bendigo it did'nt work then either

i try many tacts with you kevvy

just trying to think of the last time you beat me..................

thats right NEVER actually i have never lost a point to shepparton player ever

why, cause i think you are all over rated, and beat you accordingly

soon enough the penny will drop with everyone else too

Great GAme plan guys first call out "Ray" to get him fired up and and give him a point to prove actually its agreat move dont think you could do it without him and than call me out one after the other excellent plan fix your internal problem then try influence the external

Do we worry you that much,seems alot of effort for a team that is so overated,

After Winning At BAllarat I'd lost a bit of the fire and want,thanks Deano I know have a reason to win and so does shepparton,and I'm saving the want just for you

Back
Top Bottom