COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Hi Everyone

Have been super busy in shop, first chance to have a quick post.

Warrnambool Mens.

Nick Membrey
me
Shannon Drake
Jason Drake
Bob Smith
Steve Oxnam (Clarkson)
David (fish)(had a blank on last name)

Womens
Usual suspects. I think will let you know when bowling goes back, as i dont have a list.

Griffo
ps who's playing golf on the Friday (im keen) as long as wozza lets me bunk in on the thursday or other offers.

Wozz is always offering, just no one takes him up on it!

No worries you can bunk in with us

Good luck with that Bryce!

Mate as long as your there thats all that matters.

As Mr Noel says "What about me"

Thats good to hear Wayne. The odds are very interesting. I think it will be closer than everyone thinks it will be. Still think though that we will win.

Deano
I think it will be VERY close - just like it is every year. I just think that Sunraysia is the most LIKELY to win. There is no such thing as a certainty at Country Cup - we have all been in winning positions in the past and not ended up with the trophy.
You only need a couple of bad games somewhere over the three days and things can change pretty quickly.

I seem to remember a certain Mr Chandler stating that Geelong was a "million to one on" that they would win the 2005 Emerson shield at home too... they didn't .... food for thought

Maybe you have been hanging around him too long and his confidence has rubbed off on you Deano :D

Hi All,
Attached is the lane draw.
Please let me know if you find any anomalies.

Rob

Attachments

• CC Lanedraw.pdf
    112.1 KB · Views: 48
Men's block Saturday night starts at 8.00pm while on Sunday it starts at 8.30pm...

The draw used to be be based on finishing positions from previous year - does this still happen??

eg Team that won last year's overall is team 1, second in overall is team 2 etc....

you forgot to make the second men's block blue. Get it right please.

Done

Men's block Saturday night starts at 8.00pm while on Sunday it starts at 8.30pm... Fixed

The draw used to be be based on finishing positions from previous year - does this still happen??

eg Team that won last year's overall is team 1, second in overall is team 2 etc....

That is how it used to be done.
Now each year, at the ATM of VCTBA I believe, a random draw is done for the following year. As to why, I am not sure.

Rob

Attachments

• CC lanedraw.pdf
    112.6 KB · Views: 33
Well well i heard on the grapevine that the pink pussies from shep have found themselves a new mens manager. I got the hint that there is alot of picnic baskets round shep and that yogi bear is paying a visit. God Kev who you going to get next Kevin Sheedy? I spose he would fit in well with all you martians there.

Deano

I seem to remember a certain Mr Chandler stating that Geelong was a "million to one on" that they would win the 2005 Emerson shield at home too... they didn't .... food for thought

Maybe you have been hanging around him too long and his confidence has rubbed off on you Deano :D

he out does me for confidence 10 fold, i have to make up for it in strategy

shepparton will win the men this year (once again to my disappointment), because sunraysia have a culture, and its a culture created by one, as much as he is needed, there are so many ways he isn't.

he single handedly could carry them to victory, or once again trip over at the finish line seeking personal glory, now with many personal achievements reached over the last 2 years, i am calling you out

RAY MARTIN

be there at the start, be there in the middle, and be there at the end, approach each shot, the exact same way, regardless of the stakes. look your opponent down, he can be your enemy for an hour, exude confidence, at all times, show everyone who is watching, that you are on top of everything.

its all about selling, if you can sell your ability to your opponent and you can play to your ability, 999 out of a 1000 you will succeed.

Back
Top Bottom