COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Hammer your such a girls blouse. Ill call you out to *****. Kev dont worry bout part 2 because your ending is in part 1. You dont make the second chapter. Anyone else???? BRING IT.

Gary i think its turned into **** thy neighbour. Or is that just a Shep thing. So wat drama does shep have for us this year? Surely somone in the team hates the other or is yeah god i better shut up. Team Shep sponsored by Jerry Springer.

Deano

Hey Hammer its only since one of your BF's have been copping it that you have started saying crap. Hammer i think more like HANDBAG. Im calling you out too HANDBAG.

Deano

Boy From Brokeback Mountain. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.:console:

Bring it on Commander Crumbcake!............ I hope you come down to 5 out of your comfort zone and play me BUT i don't think rob would allow it!....;)

Hey mate 5 is where i love it. Pressure is my middle name. Be a bit hard to play both of you when you guys are on the bench. Then again Pine Pony will be probly there too so one of you guys will be bowling.

Deano

Hey mate 5 is where i love it. Pressure is my middle name. Be a bit hard to play both of you when you guys are on the bench. Then again Pine Pony will be probly there too so one of you guys will be bowling.

Deano

Someone has to keep the seat warm Deano.

And Rob, been working hard to keep the cash flow coming in. The Halter has broken so i need the cash for a new one.

Looking at all these posts by you boys it looks like you fellas have a little too much time on your hands... Did you all take annual leave off at once so you all can be together? :p;)

Yeah it may be like that Pete annual leave together but atleast we aint sharing the same bed together.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom