COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
"Lurker" did very well.

Only halfway at the moment but a few people looking ok and a few others have work to do next week.

Yeah was alot of fun last night. Bit knackered at the end of it but got it was good to be back. Pulled up sore all over apart from my knee. Bring on next week.

Deano

Yeah was alot of fun last night. Bit knackered at the end of it but got it was good to be back. Pulled up sore all over apart from my knee. Bring on next week.

Deano

The way you were riding lanes and throwing deano it was like you never stopped bowling! good to see you back in full swing and throwing it well too!

Yeah mate its good to be back. Just got to get through next week now. Hopefully wont pull up as sore as this week. The only thing that didnt hurt was the bad knee. Dosent figure.

Deano

The way you were riding lanes and throwing deano it was like you never stopped bowling! good to see you back in full swing and throwing it well too!

As much as I hate to say this, I was actually a little worried about Deano taking it too seriously and doing too much.....like Trav said, as if he never left.

Good to see the wombat pulled through it well.

If only he could learn to make sure the seat was under his foot before he tried to stand on it lol.

As much as I hate to say this, I was actually a little worried about Deano taking it too seriously and doing too much.....like Trav said, as if he never left.

Good to see the wombat pulled through it well.

If only he could learn to make sure the seat was under his foot before he tried to stand on it lol.

Yeah sounds like Deano, nothin else matters when your bowling ;)

In no particular order.......
Sunraysia's Mens Team
Travis Dunn
Dean McKinnon
Rob Garioch
Gary Van Steenis
Ray Martin
Matt Mathieson
Allan McMaster

Women to be announced Thursday Night

Rob

Well done to the others who made it and to all who tried out. Good to see we have the wombat back and welcome to the team Matt.

Bring on CC!!

Back
Top Bottom