COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
team will be good, thanks garry good to be in it i say bring on march to
congrats to the others who made it. it was tuff to stay in at times, and well done to those who tryed out was close but over all good trials

Sunraysia Ladies Team

Lisa Garioch
Alicia Garioch
Michelle Hodge
Jodie Geyer
Shelby Garioch
Catherine Hensgen
Robyn Holmes

Ono Pelassio Manager

Sounds like everyone is struggling to think of something to write on here.

Just wanna say Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you all have a safe and great Christmas.

For everyone who is travelling this year, please do drive safe. Im sure everyone will wanna have a chance of kickin ya butt on the lanes at Next years C/Cup.

Merry Christmas!!

Hey Pete i got plenty to say but there isnt enough room in this space to actually say it all. Pine Pony Pete.

Hey Pete i got plenty to say but there isnt enough room in this space to actually say it all. Pine Pony Pete.

Dont have enough words in your vocabulary to fill the space up is what I would have thought!!!!!!!!! :D

Also, have just put the crank, pistons and cam back in the monaro, cant wait for her to be back in action, might get enough time by 2020!!

Merry Christmas to everyone,

Looking forward to 2010.................

1: New and exciting things happening in our centre.
2: Country Cup.
3: Turning '40' :eek:
4: Going on a very belated honeymoon ;)

Not looking forward to missing Jess going away for 12 months :(

To all, stay safe and have a great New Year

Lisa:newyear:

Its getting a bit slow on this thread how about we have a name a mascot for CountryCup 2010

My Suggestion

Deano the fat arsed wombat :D:D

Nice work there Kev

Heres my Suggestion:

"Lurking Biter, Hidden Pillow" :D :D

Just so you know, yes we are at the bowl christmas party and yes kev is pissed!! ;)

Hey Farqyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

no 7 and I'm still not asleep,although I now have a major speeeech impedimenttt

:5shotss::JD:

Back
Top Bottom