COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Time for another rumour.

I heard that Rob Garioch turns 45 today and he is retiring from Country Cup to concentrate on Senior Shield........

btw, happy birthday Rob.

I would like to wish my Rob a very happy birthday.
While I'm working up the front in the lovely airconditioning.......
He is down the back working his butt off.
No rest for the wicked.

Happy Birthday Rob

May i wish you the very best of your hopefully successful Senior Shield career

And i must say Rob your looking fantastic for a 45 year old. you dont look a day over 44.

Have a great day mate.

I would like to wish my Rob a very happy birthday.
While I'm working up the front in the lovely airconditioning.......
He is down the back working his butt off.
No rest for the wicked.

happy birthday mate

gees i can remember getting in real early to warn you (like when you were early 30's), your senior shield days were coming, as you can imagine,this has brought so much happiness, that the news, that this day has finally come :D

bring on retirement and the pension

Not quite Rob,we were talking about his knee and where deano was at, he said he doubted very much he'd come up for Country Cup ,I said we dont have a manager yet if ya interested,he thought for about 3 seconds and said no we all had a good laugh about where that coulds lead,I have a bit more respect for deano and yourself they try and "persuade" the big fella

I dont have to worry about being benched I bench myself...lol

On a serious note I'm not on the committe anymore so I dont have anything to do with who chooses managers in fact they would probably go the opposite to what i recomend,personally I would have Wayne,his record speaks for itself,who knows what the present comittee will decide

Hey Chandler what are you doing that weekend :p

easy answer

devising a plan to undermine your teams attempt to win again

Speaking of media bans where is the keeper of the pillow:confused:

He is working very hard on something SPECIAL just for you;)

Happy Birthday Rob a virgin again - at Senior Shield that is

Don't think I have heard of to many virgins at Senior Shield:eek:

Happy Birthday Rob

May i wish you the very best of your hopefully successful Senior Shield career

And i must say Rob your looking fantastic for a 45 year old. you dont look a day over 44.

Have a great day mate.

Thanks Pine Pony, but I think I might have a couple more years at Country Cup in me yet.

happy birthday mate

gees i can remember getting in real early to warn you (like when you were early 30's), your senior shield days were coming, as you can imagine,this has brought so much happiness, that the news, that this day has finally come :D

bring on retirement and the pension

If this is all it takes to make you happy then the world is in serious trouble:D

easy answer

devising a plan to undermine your teams attempt to win again

Will catch up about this soon!!!!!!

Thanks Rob I feel young again :p

Your only as young as the women you feelin' so I'm going alright:D

Thanks for all the kind thoughts and remarks you lot. Ahhh but revenge is always bitter sweet.:p

Rob

Back
Top Bottom