COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Hahahah nah mate. He was up here the other week. Gave me a few tips. Bring on the trials.

Deano

Hahahah nah mate. He was up here the other week. Gave me a few tips. Bring on the trials.

Deano

Sucked you in then rumor was he was looking for a manager;)

PS - Good luck for the trials not that you need that

Ya gotta love the rumor mill :)

No rumors...........Do believe the fact is that Kev and Suzie tried to pursuade Deano to be thier manager.

Looking for some inside info?????

Might have been some clashes if he had taken up the role.....benching the Kevster against the coaches wishes:D I assume that Wayne is filling the position or is it toooooo hot in Mildura for him?:p

Kevvy, you could look towards Bendigo for a manager, I know of a couple that might be interested:)

Might leave the airconditioners off that weekend:cool:

Rob

Pss...please check with your team managers (if you have one that is:eek:) that your accommodation has been booked. Nearly everthing is booked out that weekend.

No rumors...........Do believe the fact is that Kev and Suzie tried to pursuade Deano to be thier manager.

Not quite Rob,we were talking about his knee and where deano was at, he said he doubted very much he'd come up for Country Cup ,I said we dont have a manager yet if ya interested,he thought for about 3 seconds and said no we all had a good laugh about where that coulds lead,I have a bit more respect for deano and yourself they try and "persuade" the big fella

I dont have to worry about being benched I bench myself...lol

On a serious note I'm not on the committe anymore so I dont have anything to do with who chooses managers in fact they would probably go the opposite to what i recomend,personally I would have Wayne,his record speaks for itself,who knows what the present comittee will decide

Hey Chandler what are you doing that weekend :p

Trials arent to far away. If i dont make it ill be manager for Sunraysia both women and men. Either way i get to trash talk you sorry asses from shep.

Deano

On a serious note I'm not on the committe anymore so I dont have anything to do with who chooses managers in fact they would probably go the opposite to what i recomend,personally I would have Wayne,his record speaks for itself,who knows what the present comittee will decid

Im sure Chester would love to coach Shep... :p

personally I would have Wayne,his record speaks for itself ..Hey Chandler what are you doing that weekend :p

All cool my friend.......actually was not thinking of Wayne, I was leaning towards the other half of the 4 Eyed Tarts. I hear the rumor drums beating that one is managing your ladies team.;)

As for Chandler he might be working down the back that weekend:D

Rob

Bowled about 10 shots tonight and so far so good. Just hope i wake up in the morning pain free.

Deano

Back
Top Bottom