Country Cup 2009

Kev where are you, are you hiding in the kids shadows now come out come out where ever you are

Hey Jase never hiding m8 only lurking :p

Congrats on the wedding nice pics ,have you put on weight or was it just the angle of the camera :D,ya better be careful travyyy like'sem short, shaved and with no Deano he'd be gettin Toey......wonder who his lucky room mate is

Well its not long now. Cant wait to catch up with everyone on the lanes and possibly over a few brewski's.

Happy Birthday to you Mrs Farky. Job well done on raising the bat. :)

Happy Birthday Mrs Farky (Tracy)

getting young by the day if thats possible with a husband like yours LMAO

I'm going to be in so much trouble for this....but oh well.....love ya Trace :D

Happy 50th Birthday.......

Attachments

• P1020286.jpg
    P1020286.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 18
LATE BREAKING NEWS JUST IN.
VELVET WILL BE BOWLINGTHIS WEEKEND IN ALBURY

The source is very, very reliable.

Rob

Happy Birthday Trace :D
Hope Dave looked after you..

Jase... Woza is the one that better watch out... :whistling:

Should be an interesting weekend, there are quite a lot of rumours floating around and quite a lot of planning goin on from certain people towards other certain people...
Its nice to know people take the time... LOL..

See you at position 3 Hammer :p

Velvet Bowling you beauty:D:D:D

Geez Travy do you think people are putting all this effort in just for you :surrender:

and I can guarrentee you wont be seeing hammer at no 3

Can't wait for what should another great weekend of compeditive bowling and friendly #@$% stiring . . Will see you all very soon . . Travel safe !! . .

I'm going to be in so much trouble for this....but oh well.....love ya Trace :D

Happy 50th Birthday.......

Paige,
Can`t understand where you got that picture of my MOTHER from, looks like she is having a good time!!!!!!! You are sooooooooo dead!
Thanks to everyone for their birthday wishes, especially Lisa , (did you really have to tell everyone I was 50?) At least now if I bowl a crap game or three, I can resort to the age excuse ha-ha. See everyone when they get there, safe trip to all
Mrs Farky :wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelchair:

And for the people a bit further down the road than sleepy hollow (Colac)...........dont turn up...........nobody likes you.............. bloody lefties get your own game :)
If we don't turn up you will have to play against the bye Jason... do you really want that?

If we don't turn up you will have to play against the bye Jason... do you really want that?

Come on Gary, your team needs to be there just so we can watch all the lefties trip over each other trying to have the better side of the lane;)

Rob

Is there anyone from Ballarat coming????????????
QUOTE]

Been polishing our balls for two weeks (that's bowling balls Travvy).

Have bowled in a lot of tournaments, ie Dunn shield, Emerson and even De Veer a few years ago. Had a crack at the Super 6s and AO but Country Cup still remains high on the priority list. Every year I say "never again" but come roll-off time I can't help myself.
Looking forward to bowling in a sub-standard competition against other hacks like me and doing my best for the shirt (I think we have shirts this year)

I'm flying solo this year as Nat's going to a wedding so I guess I'll have to pack my own bags, find my way to Albury without directions (try not to drive through any bushfires), dress myself, get my own breakfast and organise my own shirt swap
Just don't know how I'm going to cope ;)

Graeme

You gotta point there, bye might have been short priced favourites this weekend!
Would the bye get handicap as well................

Come on Gary, your team needs to be there just so we can watch all the lefties trip over each other trying to have the better side of the lane;)

Rob
Quite true Rob -- gotta be careful not to bowl too many lefties at the same time though. Heaven forbid that the lane condition might change and we would have to move on the approach :). Lucky we only have a couple of revs each - shouldn't cause too much of a problem.

Kev - I can see your concern over no practice lanes - you spent so much time over there the last couple of years :D

Back
Top Bottom