Country Cup 2009

All you other teams suck... dont bother turning up as you will have your asses handed to you... pack of girls this year, no ones saying boo.

rule 4

you are allowed to break the rules as long as your liked by the association
Thats why the "book" keeps coming your way then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have just heard some very disturbing news...............we are in the same motel as LaTrobe Valley.

Might have to have a belated bucks night for Motta:p with all the trimmings of course;)

Rob

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha................ Look out Girls party oooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn!

I predict it will take under a 200 avg to make the men's all-star team

Under 175 and I might have a show:D

All you other teams suck... dont bother turning up as you will have your asses handed to you... pack of girls this year, no ones saying boo.

BOO!

Lets see No Deano - so shadow is way out of his league on his own;)

Kevs already reached his 2 posts per year limit

Chuckys retired

Wchester has no crediability among us yet so no-one give a s**t what he says - Apparently highest average bowler in Bendigo but cant get in the CCup side

Stats Man been unusually quiet - busy trying to work out how many cans less he needs after no Bagg and Thomo in the team

The Big Friendly OTB giant is just that

Wheelbarrow is focusing on another thread

Bowlrig just getting in some early training for the scones and cups of tea of SShield

And Purple Tweety - (this may be my biggest mistake yet) - has been very quiet for someone of the other gender;)

Hey Trav ...... Boo!

Now that we can plan Motta's belated bucks celebration (Hey Jase, can you get a divorce for the weekend just so we arent breaking any local laws) Trav can serve as the pole to tie the buck too. Hmmm, is it tradition in Albury to tar and feather the pole instaed of the buck?

And those earlier comments about biting the pillows ...... hope you like the taste of feathers Trav, you'll be looking for something to get the taste of your own feet out of your mouth.

And you can try to hand my ass to me if you like, many have tried, some have succeeded. We'll see where we line up.

Remember, you are trying to fill Deano's shoes, and from what I've seen, you got yourself some little feet!

If Griffo is reading this - Baaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

See you all soon, lets have some fun with just over a week to go.
David

well a week and a day to go too it all happens. i think the ave will be down this year but i say around about a 197 to make allstars team is year. what everone eles think?

well a week and a day to go too it all happens. i think the ave will be down this year but i say around about a 197 to make allstars team is year. what everone eles think?

I predict it will take under a 200 avg to make the men's all-star team

No one should be giving a toss about what high average will be, good luck to those that are up there but better luck to the SIDE that has the most wins!!!!!!!:eek:

Bowlrig just getting in some early training for the scones and cups of tea of SShield;)

Will have to place that one in the memory bank. And before you say it the memory is still in tact.

And you can try to hand my ass to me if you like, many have tried, some have succeeded. We'll see where we line up.

This sounds like a challenge:D

you should not have to think we all know that it will not happen david

And this coming from the vertically challenged:p

Rob

No one should be giving a toss about what high average will be just the jim beam, good luck to those that are up there but better luck to the SIDE that has the most wins!!!!!!!:eek:and smallest hangovers

Fixed for you Jason

Will have to place that one in the memory bank. And before you say it the memory is still in tact.

This sounds like a challenge:D

And this coming from the vertically challenged:p

Rob

Extra 'snappy comeback' pills in the coffee this morning Rob? :p

well my post worked..

Now that the thread is alive...

Me fill Deano's shoes? No one will fill deans shoes.

Bit disturbing all your guys and your obsession with pillow biting.. Maybe you should speak to Shepp...

Stats Man been unusually quiet - busy trying to work out how many cans less he needs after no Bagg and Thomo in the team
Baggy and Thomo will both be at Albury - one as Men's Manager, the other as Women's Couch ("in" joke).

This means i don't even need to work out how many cans - just take the same amount as last year!

Back
Top Bottom